CHAPTER 39

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
❕sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

It was the time of sunrise and a cold breeze blew but nothing changed. Her eyes were looking straight.

It was 8 a.m. in the morning and she was still there waiting for her husband to come and eat with her.

First day of marriage and he was nowhere to be seen... He didn't come back... he left her on their first night and it made nandini insecure, it made her jealous, it took a part of her innocence that never I repeat never expects something people change with time but this was really quick isn't it?

some hours of marriage and here she is sitting alone looking nowhere.. Suddenly her heart felt heavy , it felt as if it would explode because of the unwanted feelings..

she was hurt not because went to see the other girl but because he forgot her and now after coming he would make thousands of excuses and she would melt on his 1 sorry.. it felt as if she entered a new life which forced her to stop expecting..

she was hungry indeed she was craving but then every time she lost her appetite when she remembered how her husband didn't reach her with dinner, how easily her husband let her go...

She went towards the bathroom and bathed and changed into a red saree which complimented her dark henna and glowing skin but her eyes were dull as if she was prepared for all this loneliness...

She went downstairs .

Namaste kaka , aap bataye li manik aur dadu ki favorite sweet dish konsi hai .. aaj pehli rasoi hai toh mein bna deti hu. Nandini said, tugging her on her waist .

Betiya aap kheer aur halwa bana dijiye baaki sab humne bnva diya hai.. kaka said and she nodded.

After an hour she saw everyone on the table while only 1 seat was there to sit beside . She put the vessels on table and served everyone while when she was going to sit someone else came and hugged Manik tightly which clenched her heart.

Are nandini bahut hi acha bana hai khana baitho na beta kyu khadi ho. Dadu said while everyone noticed someone sitting beside .

Aisha bacche aap khi aur baitho yeh nandini ki jagah hai manik ke saath. Vo ab mani ke har cheez par raj .. Dadu said teasing her to which she smiled but her eyes told a different story to Nandini watching which she was scared to lose all she had but her trance was broken by .

Hun hun kya? Sorry nhi.. nandini said in a plain tone which none noticed except .

Mein khe rha tha ki dadu ne jo kha hai vo jhuth hai , aisha hi raj kr skti hai mere dil par aur cheezon par.. haina..