Ch 5: Battle of Italica

It's been two days since Rimuru and Chloe Arrived in the city of Italica, the two had done nothing but look around and enjoy their time.

Now Rimuru and Chloe Were walking around town and they heard that the princess of the Empire named Piña Co Lada Arrived at the city to visit the City lord.

Which is named Myui Forumaru and 11 years old girl, when Chloe And Rimuru heard that the City Countess was a little girl they were Suprise since the Countess is such a Young girl.

Rimuru and Chloe Continue to go around until they saw a cloud of smoke on one of the city Gates.

"What is happening over there," Chloe asks

"Wanna check it out?" Rimuru Replied to Chloe and Chloe nodded.

When they arrived at the City Gate they saw Bandits Trying to enter the City Walls and knights and Soldiers trying to stop Them.

They also saw a Red haired girl Commanding the Troops.

"That girl Sims trained when it comes to Commanding troops," Rimuru said the two were just watching what was happening since this is not their city and they only came here to have a date not to go on a Battle.

They were watching from afar until Rimuru received a thought communication from Geld reporting that they now had an Air Strips and a few of their Air assets had been already deployed.

Rimuru was shocked when he heard Geld's report but Geld explain to him that the work had been easy because of the Stomach so transporting Materials and The Air assets were done quickly.

***

After a while, the bandit Retreated and the day Pass without problems the next morning They saw A Particular vehicle That Rimuru and Chloe knew so well.

"Rimuru-san isn't that a..."

"Japanese Armor vehicles" Rimuru Finish Chloe's Sentence

The group was consisting of three Vehicle one is Komatsu LAV or a Light Armor Vehicle, Mitsubishi Type 73 light truck, and Toyota High Mobility Vehicle.

{A/N: The Is what Itami and the other are riding or what people called it Humvee}

After a while, the door The Humvee and a Girl with white And green Clothes Came out followed by a Girl with Giant Axe she was wearing a Gothic dress after a While another one came down and it was an Elf girl followed by a Man who Suprise Rimuru.

"Huh didn't think that I'll meet that Otaku again," Rimuru said which made Chloe Curious about the man

"You know that man Rimuru-san," Chloe asks Rimuru

"Yeah He's an old Freind of mine" Rimuru replied

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" Chloe said Which Rimuru Nodded

'now that I think about it Why is this guy still alive When it's been a long time since I reincarnated?' Rimuru asks in his mind

[Time Flow's different in every planet master] Ciel Replied to Rimuru

'i see, well it's time to meet an old Freind'

***

Meanwhile, on Itami's side, he got hit by a Door when Piña Opened it and now he was Unconscious while Tuka is pouring water on his face.

When Itami Opens his eyes he scratched his Face

"Ow that hurts" It's mi said

"I'm sorry," Piña said while bowing

"It's alright," Itami said and Piña and Itami had a conversation They were led inside the city the other members of the Recon 3 also followed along, and Instantly they became the center of attention of the people of the City.