christmas special

Christmas special (here's a special I hope you guys like it and Merry Christmas)

4 pm

Y/n puts the remaining stocking on the fireplace, smiling at how it looks.

"That should do it, I just hope he likes it," she says, getting off all the imaginary dust of her long red dress.

She sits on the couch, opening up the book she got from the library. She thinks of the surprise she has for her deer husband later knowing he'll like it.

Just then, the door abruptly opens, revealing a shadow that runs along the wall as soon as a tall demon wearing all red stepped in the door. On his back is a large deer still a little bloody. "I'm back dear,"Alastor says, walking in, seeing y/n sitting on the couch. He looks at the tree, seeing the lights. "My dear, it's beautiful," Alastor says as he sets the deer on the table.

"I thought you might like it, I just wanted to be a little festive this year, by the way, Merry Christmas," Y/n says, walking to him, looking at the deer in amazement. Alastor puts the deer in the fridge to keep it fresh for later.

"I think it's wonderful but I have to say I think it'll be better with some music" he says as he snaps his fingers making a shadow appear with a record player then turns it on.

He takes both her hands into his, making her blush really red, making him chuckle a little. "There we go now, my dear. Can I have this dance?" He says.

"I like that very much," y/n says. They start dancing with the music, looking at each other like they are in their own world. Alastor felt his body get hot as y/n leans in to snuggle into his chest. Alastor grips her chin, making her look at him.

"You're making me feel excited, darling," he says. Y/n smiles at that, knowing that's what she wanted.

"I have a surprise in the bedroom if you want to join me," she says. Alastor felt his body get hotter, imagining what she had underneath. Y/n giggles knowing what he was thinking.

"If you want it, come get it,"she says, teasing him a little. He quickly picks her up, carrying her to the bedroom as she clung onto him like a kitten.

"Alastor, what are you doing?" She asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"I think I'll like your surprise now, I'm feeling frisky right now," Alastor says as they walk to the bedroom feeling excited.

Later ( a couple of hours later)

Alastor was laying on the bed watching y/n sleeping curled up to him wearing her bra and underwear. He kisses her cheek and then wraps his arms tightly around her.

"Goodnight, my dear, and Merry Christmas," he says, then lays down with his eyes closed.