61-62

Chapter 61 The Tables Had Turned

Even Bei Bei’s bullying of Bei Qingqing along with other classmates had been exposed.

The netizens had even released the video from that time. In an instant, the comments section was filled with people scolding Bei Bei and Chen Jingzhi for trying to exploit the situation.

“No way, no way. How can a woman be so shameless? I’m really sick of looking at her.”

“Plus one, and that man. He thinks he’s the son of the Chen Family, so he goes around doing whatever he wants!”

The netizens’ comments increased, directly affecting the company’s image.

In just one night, the company’s stock price plummeted, which made all the shareholders very dissatisfied. They directly put this pressure on Chen Tianfeng.

At the shareholders’ meeting, they said that they wanted Chen Tianfeng to redeem himself as soon as possible, or they would withdraw the shares!

Chen Tianfeng was threatened by the shareholders, but he did not know anything about the things on the internet. Now, no matter how they explained it to the outside world, Chen Jingzhi’s dirt could not be washed clean. He was also helpless.

With no other choice, Chen Tianfeng put down his ego and ask for Chen Jiazhi’s opinion. After all, Chen Jiazhi was the one with the most ideas and was very good at dealing with these matters.

“You can’t just sit by and do nothing about the company’s matters, right? Quickly think of a way to deal with your brother’s matter!” Chen Tianfeng said anxiously.

However, Chen Jiazhi was not in a hurry. After all, he had the ability to save the company, so he was not in a hurry at all.

“It’s actually very simple to settle this matter. But it depends on whether you are willing to part with it or not,” said Chen Jiazhi indifferently.

“Hurry up and say it! The company has already in a crisis. What’s there to be reluctant about?” The shareholders were very anxious. After all, it was their money that was at stake.

Chen Jiazhi said indifferently, “A very simple method is to announce to the public that they will strip Chen Jingzhi of his inheritance rights so that this matter will have the least impact on the company. After all, the netizens are targeting Chen Jingzhi, not our company.”

Chen Tianfeng was shocked and said angrily, “How can this work? How can you say something like this?”

Chen Jiazhi spread his hands, indicating that he had given his opinion. Whether he was willing to do it or not was not his business. Chen Tianfeng could not bear it. After all, Chen Jingzhi was his son, and he was his most beloved son!

However, the shareholders did not care about Chen Tianfeng’s emotions. They felt that this was a very appropriate way to handle the matter and requested Chen Tianfeng to carry it out immediately.

Although Chen Tianfeng could not bear it, the shareholders had already spoken, and the voting result was unanimous. There was no other way, so Chen Tianfeng could only respond according to Chen Jiazhi’s wishes.

He apologized on the company’s official website and the company’s public account. He then announced that he would revoke Chen Jingzhi’s right to inherit the group.

This matter quickly exploded on the Internet, and the netizens’ attacks on the company turned into praise. This made the shareholders very satisfied, and they praised Chen Jiazhi’s ability even more.

When Chen Jingzhi, who was injured at home, heard this news, he was on the verge of breaking down. He panicked and immediately realized the seriousness of the matter.

When Chen Jingzhi returned home, he immediately pleaded with Chen Tianfeng. After all, he could still take care of his broken leg. If he lost the right to inherit, then there would be nothing left.

Chen Jingzhi quickly pleaded with Chen Tianfeng, hoping that he could be forgiven. He would definitely change!

“You made this mess. What can I do?!”

Chen Tianfeng was also helpless.

Chapter 62 Losing Inheritance

Chen Tianfeng told Chen Jingzhi that the shareholders had unanimously approved this matter. If he did not do as he was told, then the shareholders would all withdraw their shares.

Chen Jingzhi was very flustered, but he also knew his position in Chen Tianfeng’s heart. So Chen Tianfeng pretended to be pitiful and said, “I can understand your difficulties, father. I don’t blame you for this. It was my brother’s suggestion at the shareholders’ meeting, and you had no choice. I know I must have done a lot of things to offend my brother recently, so he wants to take this opportunity to take revenge on me.”

Chen Tianfeng listened to Chen Jingzhi’s words and felt that it was very reasonable.

After all, at the shareholders’ meeting today, Chen Jiazhi did not give him any face at all. The method he proposed was to help the company tide over the difficult times, but this method did not rule out that he was deliberately fighting for the right to inherit.

The more Chen Tianfeng thought about it, the angrier he got. He said, “What about you? Why don’t you restrain yourself for a while? As long as you restrain yourself for some time. When these netizens forget about this matter, I won’t give you a single cent less.”

“Thank you, father. I will definitely hold back!” Chen Jingzhi was relieved.

Seeing Chen Tianfeng leave, Chen Jingzhi finally let out a sigh of relief. He thought about all the things that happened, and they were caused by Bei Bei. Chen Jingzhi felt his anger burning

He immediately called Bei Bei and scolded angrily, “You unlucky woman, what are you trying to do?! It’s all your fault for giving me such a bad idea! If it wasn’t for my intelligence and quick action, this inheritance right would have been taken away by my father long ago!”

Bei Bei was also very flustered. When she saw the news, it was just a pity that Chen Jingzhi, such a good chess piece, was gone. However, she unexpectedly discovered that she was pregnant.

Bei Bei knew that if Chen Jingzhi did not have the right to inherit, then this child must not be kept. However, if she could use this child as a bargaining chip, she believed that Chen Jingzhi would also listen to her. As long as she helped Chen Jingzhi get rid of Chen Jiazhi and Bei Qingqing, then she could also marry into the Chen Family because of this child.

Even if she did not marry Chen Jiazhi, it did not matter.

Thus, Bei Bei resisted the dissatisfaction in her heart and said kindly, “Don’t be so angry. Everything I do is for your own good. Think about how shrewd Chen Jiazhi is. Even if your father promised to give you the right to inherit this time, can you guarantee that there won’t be any accidents in the future? Will Chen Jiazhi just lay down and let you inherit the family business? It’s impossible. That’s why I have to make plans for you. Isn’t this also for our future?”

Bei Bei spoke gently. Chen Jingzhi, who was already unstable heard her words and his heart began to waver.

Bei Bei continued, “Believe me, I won’t harm you. As long as we can work together, we’ll definitely have a way to take down Chen Jiazhi. When that time comes, without Chen Jiazhi, won’t the Chen Family’s huge business be yours alone?”

The more Chen Jingzhi listened, the more he felt that it made sense. As long as Chen Jiazhi was around, his position would be affected for a day. Only when Bei Qingqing and Chen Jiazhi were completely gone could he feel at ease.

At this time, Chen Jingzhi was already overwhelmed by anger and hatred. He immediately agreed to work together with Bei Bei to deal with Bei Qingqing and Chen Jiazhi.

However, on the other side, Bei Qingqing was completely unaware of these things. She was surrounded by reporters today, and although she successfully returned home, she also suffered some minor injuries.

This made Chen Jiazhi very distressed.