01

Omniscient

     Sage sat on the floor in her bedroom painting while listening to "promise" by Jh'ene Aiko . She shared a 3 bedroom apartment with her older brother Ahmad but he goes by "Skeeta" . Sage stands 5'5 and she has meat in all the right place .She has a little pudgy stomach, nice boobs,  ass for days . She has a real soft raspy voice, and she's quiet, and sticks to herself. She's very sensitive and takes things to the heart, and isn't afraid to explain how she feels  .

Marie is deaf in her right ear but sometimes she's deaf in both. She has her days where she will be deaf in both, or just be deaf in one . She has hearing aids but when she doesn't wants to be bothered she turns both of them off .

Skeeta is real overprotective of Marie so everywhere he go you see her .

"Sage come wimme to Dee house " Ahmad said busting into her room

"Kk"

————————————————————————————-
*30 mins later *
Sage|Marie|Fats   Pov

     I sat on Dee couch (De'Landon) while him and my brother and the rest of their friends smoked . I was sitting beside Lyee dozing off when I heard .

"Don't enn play wit Marie like that" Ahmad said

"I'm saying yk damn well she gon start crying and ion en got time fo da shit, it's gon blow my high " Lyee said

I opened my eyes to see Kd with a splat gun pointed at me . I looked at  him and rolled my eyes and laid my feet on lyee lap trying to go back to  sleep .but I couldn't go back because I was uncomfortable .

"Can I go and lay In your room Dee ?"

He nodded yes,  and with that I got up and went in his room and took off my joggers,  I had spandex shorts under so laid down and took my hearing aid out fell asleep .

                                *1 hour later *

I woke up having the urge to pee, but I felt something heavy on my lower body. I looked down and saw Dee and I grabbed my hearing aid and started squirming around to get up out of his hold .

"Stop moving so much mama"Dee said in a deep low tone

Oouuu lord this man voice is deep, supa soka frfr

"Move I gotta pee Landon"

"Hold it" Dee said

"Boy- moveeee"

He huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf and got up and I went and used the bathroom. When I got done I washed my hands and went back in his room.

"Where is everyone else ?"

"At the store"

I didn't respond, I just crawled back into his bed taking my hearing aid out and instantly going back to sleep .

Omniscient 

  Sage and Dee grew up around each other, but they never really had a bond because the only reason Dee was around was because of Ahmad. Sage always had a little crush on Dee but it never went anywhere because she was too shy to tell him .

But De'Landon on the other hand, he always took a liking into her but it was his best friend sister so he never made any type of moves on her . He always thought she was different from the other girls for many different reasons.

 He always thought she was different from the other girls for many different reasons

Umm how did I do ? - Ms author gorlll