Two Months Later

Amid the bustle of happy laughter and lively conversation, Aylia pulled Elwin from their dinner party into their room, her heart pounding nervously in her chest. 

"What is it, darling?" he asked in concern. "Is something wrong?" 

"No, not at all," she said softly. "Elwin, I have to tell you something." 

"What is it?" he asked, brows furrowed. 

"Elwin, I..." Aylia began before breaking off. Looking up at him, she finally said, "Elwin, I'm pregnant." 

"What?" he whispered, cupping her cheeks as a smile came to his lips. "Are you serious?" 

She nodded, her eyes filling with happy tears. 

"Oh my god, Ayla," he whispered before pressing his lips to hers. 

"We're going to have a child. I'll be a father," he said excitedly. 

"Uh huh," Ayla said, too happy to speak. 

"This is amazing," Elwin said, kissing her again. "Do you have any idea how far along you are?" 

"About a month, I think," she said. "My courses haven't come and it's been six weeks. I thought at first they had just gotten irregular again like they were when I was younger, but now...I'm sure, Elwin." 

"Darling, we have to tell everyone," Elwin said excitedly. 

"Now?" Aylia said in surprise. 

"Why not?" he replied. "They're all out there." 

"All right," she sighed, although she was still smiling. 

Hand in hand, they left the room and approached the living room where Enola, Louis, Sherlock, and Sherlock's new roommate Dr Watson were socializing. The moment they appeared, however, Sherlock smiled and looked away, telling Aylia had had already figured it out. 

"Everybody, we have an announcement," Elwin said. 

Instantly everyone silenced, looking at the couple and trying to guess what it could be. 

With a gasp, Enola cried, "Oh my god, you're pregnant!" 

Louis looked in shock at Enola. 

"How-" he began before he shook his head, deciding not the question it. 

"Yes, I'm pregnant," Aylia said, her cheeks flushed with joy and her eyes shining. 

"Congratulations, sister," Sherlock said, stepping forward to embrace her.