three: sleeping with your ghost

right now is 3 am in the morning, jungkook annoyed stand up from his bed because someone was loudly knocking to his door like it wasn't at all middle of the night and tomorrow jungkook totally doesn't have one of the hardest exams in his college classes. he gets annoyed pretty easily but the most when someone is doing it in purpose.

he took a deep breath before opening door to his dormitory, huge blush immediately showing onto his cheeks "tae?" he asked in little surprise.

"can I sleep with you tonight? I can't sleep at all and don't want to annoy jimin about this" taehyung whispered with that sexy smile of his, he doesn't control it. it's been about 2 weeks from the party where these two kissed and jungkook feel so frustrated. still doesn't know that it was taehyung and it drives him crazy, that unknowledge who it was is so annoying.

taehyung in the other hand couldn't stop thinking about this, he didn't feel awkward around the younger but it seems like he was now looking differently at jungkook. not only like he was his best friend but actually attractive person who's ass definitely isn't the hottest thing he ever saw. of course, he wasn't paying attention to it. of course.

"tae, It's middle of the night" jungkook said, whipping eyes tiredly at knowing what hour it is "I know... but please, can I?" taehyung whispered, walking closer to the younger who sigh before letting him come inside, mumbling "alright" making taehyung with a smile come in. immediately taking off his slippers and laying onto jks bed comfortably.

jungkook fixed hair and turned lights off before joining taehyung in the bed, immediately making big space between them turning with his back to him. they got a lot of sleep overs and cuddled multiple times but jungkook always is at first refusing to do it because feels embarrassed at knowing that for sure will imagine them being together.

"what are you doing?" taehyung chuckled meanwhile turning jungkook around who asked confused "what?", "come closer, I don't bite" taehyung chuckled now for jks surprise pulling him really close to himself, definitely too close because his ears felt like burning "I mean not tonight, It's your lucky day"

"what are you doing?" jungkook asked all red at noticing how their faces were close "nothing dummy, I just want us to cuddle like we used to do when we were younger" taehyung explained, holding jks small waist so gently. he always thought that jungkook's body is just some kind of goal for everyone, doesn't have idea why he cover it all the time by oversize clothes.

"remember our 'cuddling routine'?" taehyung chuckled making jungkook smile at the memories which hit him immediately "how couldn't I? you wouldn't fall asleep at all If we didn't do it, it always annoyed your parents when you were snicking out to my house" he mumbled giggling a little shyly.

"well then" taehyung started now holding up jks hand to tangle her in own hair "what are we waiting for?" he said tightly hugging jks waist and nuzzling face into his neck, meanwhile one leg moved to be between jks thighs.

jungkook bite lower lip trying to not get excited or at least moan lord have mercy when they were younger it definitely looked more innocent, now it looks more like they are after rough fucking trying to get over their highs. sweet

"fuck, I missed it" taehyung breath out into jks milky neck, feeling how nothing changed. his lips pressed against the silky skin. they're still the same and jungkook still smells the same, not like he was now smelling him. "remember that I always called you bunny and you called me tiger or bear?" the edler added, jungkook sigh softy running palms through taes hair to ease him sleeping like he used to do and asked as calm as he is able to be "is everything okay with you? you seems lost"