Snow~Nine

17 January 2015Wednesday9:00

17 January 2015
Wednesday
9:00

Snow opened her eyes,seeing she was still in the living room.

She had fallen asleep while crying.

Looking down she saw arms wrapped around her.

Looking back she saw Tremani sleeping behind her.

A small smile formed on her face, realising he held her to comfort her.

Slowly removing his arms,she placed a kiss on his cheek,before heading upstairs,to her room.

"Surprised you didn't wake up at 6." Reign said looking at her as she sat on the bed.

"Forgot you were here."Snow said softly.

"So I'm taking it you solved the problem."Reign said.

"Yeah,he just didn't like people fucking with me."Snow said going to the bathroom.

"Oh,is he dangerous?"Reign asked slightly raising her voice as Snow closed the bathroom door.

"When he wants to be."she answered.

"You don't have to be scared though,he would never hurt you."she said putting Reign at ease.

"So I've been wanting to ask you,is there something going on between you and Von,like actually something?" Reign asked.

"Not yet,no."Snow said flushing the toilet.

"Mhm cause the way he was whispering in your ear,grabbing your ass and sucking on your neck is telling me different."Reign said opening the bathroom door,seeing Snow washing her hands.

"He just does that."Snow said not wanting to tell the truth as she knew it would cause trouble.

"Lemme find out."reign said eyeing her,walking in the bathroom.

"So who was this guy?"she asked refering to the demon.

"Who,the one that wanted to hurt Daylyn?"Snow asked hoping that's who she was referring to.

Reign nodded her head making Snow feel relief fill her body as she grabbed her toothbrush.

"His name is Taurus,but I call him Tremani cause it's his middle name." She answered wetting the toothbrush.

"Is he fine?"Reign asked after a few seconds making Snow slightly laugh as she placed the toothpaste tube back after applying some.

"Yeah."she answered wetting the toothbrush.

"Okay and what about that night, before Von and them left,who was that?"Reign asked just as Snow was about to start brushing her teeth.

Snow slowly looked over at Reign as she felt a wave of sadness wash over her body.

"I don't wanna talk about it."she mumbled just enough for Reign to hear her,before brushing her teeth.

"Okay,I'll cut you up some fruit."reign said walking away noticing her mood change.

She had never seen Snow get sad before.

That's how she knew it was serious.

'Maybe it was the one in my dream.'
She thought remembering the dream she had about one of the demons but she wasn't able to see him.

'i guess I'll have to find out another way'
She thought walking downstairs.

~Snow~

Heyy,how are you?

Short chapter.

Did you like it?

Tremani my fav fr😭

Y'all think Mani fine?

Is something going on between Von and Snow?

What do you think Reign is going to do to find out?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love you.

Bye.