Unexpected gift

One year older, but still the same. Nothing had changed too much, but it doesn't matter as, one should take his time to change progressively; because who knows, what could happen if one rushes his growth.

Gaining one year, just means that a step toward the future was taken, nothing less, nothing more. Perhaps, responsibilities will come with it, but that's not until adolescence had been passed.

A child, should act like a child and nothing else, isn't it? Although, Yeqiu haven't had the luxury to act as such, it doesn't mean she will prevent her baby brother to act like that.

She had decided long ago, that she will spoil her brother, until he reaches adulthood, because he had already lost his father and mother, so she will act like a replacement of the two. In her heart, she knows that she will never truly replace the place of a father and mother in her brother's life, but she still wants him to have a normal childhood.

Because, one will never notice how much a thing is precious to him, unless the time, he loses it. So instead of having regrets, about not giving her brother some nice memories, she prefers giving it to him, even it's incomplete.

And, if the time he wants to meet his father ever come, then she will not stop him. He has his every right to want that.

Laughters and giggles echoed through the hallway of the mansion, though it did not alarm anyone, as the resident were all accustomed to it. 

In the library, Yeqiu was currently tickling her little bunny, which made giggles erupting from him.

On Yeqiu's lap is sat, the little heir of, Yunmeng Jiang clan. His little fist, in front of his mouth, and his other hand clutching on her front clothes, while observing the scene with his martial brother and sister, with doe eyes.

Yeqiu was having fun with his black bunny, not forgetting either, the toddler sat on her lap. When he was born, aunty Yu ask her to become his sister; to which, she had accepted without much hesitation.

As, putting the two cute babies together, create an extremely sweet scene.

One time, she left the two alone for a few seconds, and when she came back, she witnessed the two, playing peek-a-boo. She unknowingly started to coo, while also doing her best, to stay quiet.

It is, only, after a few more minutes, that Yeqiu had finally made her presence known. 

"A-Xian, A-Cheng~!" She called the two softly, which earned her two toddlers smiling cutely at her.

Her little bunny stood up, and walked, albeit while wobbling, to her.  Her martial brother, Jiang Cheng or Jiang Wanyin, from his courtesy name, also did the same, but in a slower pace.

"A-jie~!" Wei Wuxian called her, gripping on the bottom of her clothes with one hand, while the other was up, signalling her that he wanted to be carried up. Chuckling, she complied with her request and went to also carry the other boy, who also wanted the same, though less visibly and, also a cute scowl, or in this case a pout, on his face.

Just like this, an hour had passed, and their cute moment was interrupted by a random maid, who had brought a letter and package for Yeqiu. Not knowing from whom, it could be from, Yeqiu tilted her head, while the two toddlers in her arms imitated her, and tilted their heads at the same time.

A very cute view that, made the maid squeal internally. 'Hmph! Who said that the young lady and little master are shameless!' She thought angrily, thinking about the gossips that she heard, while, strolling in Yunmeng Jiang clan's streets.