26

|A few weeks later|
|Keegan Bierman|
|Narrating|

Sat at the shore, wave after wave crash and meet again at sea. The horizon began to disappear, the winds sang melodies of the unknown but those that can calm the soul. The doves and birds flew away into the incoming sky. Water washing our feet away. Eyes looked at the never ending runnings.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"What do we want?"

"This is perfect...just feel the humidity of the air so gentle to our nostrils. Me in your embrace. I just want to be safe."

"I'll keep you safe as long as we are still around, you have my word."

"Mhmm-hmm."

We turned our attention back to the waves. The past few weeks have been quite a calm down. Everett came back, his father and siblings went into my aunt's care. I am so grateful to have an aunt like mine. It took alot from Everett to accept the offer, he feels indebted to me but what matters is that he is fine. I don't want to him nor his sister's hustling for money,  worrying about the next meal.

Kaes could finally convince her father to let Ev try out for soccer(football). I have never seen him so determined, I am so proud of him, extremely... those two deserve each other.

My take is now known as:

Two birds one stone...

Stupid Paxton...

Is this the ending?

Or new beginnings.