CHAPTER 38

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Hope you guys are doing well 😊.
Thanks for reading 💕.
Here's next part 〽️.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
___________________________

After one week.
____________

Jungkook right now is getting ready for his stage performance as he's going to perform in FIFA World Cup opening. He reached to Qatar two day before . After that he's rehearsing for the performance.

He even got to meet South Korea team and cheer them up , wishing good luck to all.

He really liked it here but he thinks it'll be much more great if his fiance could make it here , as he try to persuade her but she have an event to attend in Singapore so here he's in the backstage internally pouting.

" Jungkook... Five minutes ok.." he nods , his manager nim said.

After five minutes he start walking outside with the other famous singer and music composer, lyricist who wrote the song .

He could hear people crowd outside and he got best out of it.

He step outside and stood up at the beautiful stage . Here he is standing living his dream.

He closes his eyes and open it the music starts and the Joen Jungkook shines in all.

Dreamers..

That's a masterpiece it is.

The crowd gone crazy seeing the golden maknae of South Korea. He's really a pride of Korea.

 He's really a pride of Korea

Loud cheers erupt in the whole big stadium

Loud cheers erupt in the whole big stadium. And jungkook bow down to all .

The bodyguards comes to take him back to backstage, he thanked everyone and everyone claps for his amazing performance.

" Thank you to all..." He bow to all and goes to the room he had been provided.

As he's relaxing and wiping his sweat , a knock make him look up his manager stood there .