Chapter 2

"Mom I can't wear any of these clothes!!" Jason bellowed down the stairs.

"Why, do they not fit you? I thought you were about the same size as Teddy?" his mom replied.

Jason was red with embarrassment. How could his mom think he would just willingly wear these childish clothes? He walked back in his room and stood staring at the closet. He didn't hear his mom walk up the stairs. Normally, this wouldn't have been a problem, but in his outrage Jason's towel had dropped on the ground.

"Sweety you need to put something on before you catch a cold, or worse!" Jason's mom chastised. Jason jumped when he heard her voice. Then he realized why she said that and felt even more embarrassed. He quickly crossed his legs and put his arms between his legs to hide his crotch from view.

"Moooommmm" Jason whined.

"Here just put these on and when your clothes are cleaned and sanitized, you can change back. They are just clothes after all honey" she said as she handed Jason a pair of briefs with animals all over. Jason, not wanting to be naked in front of his mother a moment longer, quickly took them and turned around. He slid them up his legs quickly. He hadn't worn briefs in years and to his dismay, they fit perfectly.

"Those are so cute! And what a great fit, here try these on too!" Jason's mom cooed. She held out a pair of tan shorts with elastic waistband and a t-shirt with Paw Patrol characters on them.

Jason slid the pants on and threw the t-shirt over himself. He felt much better being clothed, although still slightly embarrassed by the style of clothing he was wearing.

"Those look perfect on you! I'm glad it all fits, it might even be a tad bit large on you!" his mother exclaimed. Jason sighed and flung himself onto the bed as his mother left the room. What a strange and embarrassing homecoming. At least things will be better when he gets his clothes back. He just needed to wait for his mom to finish them.