again sir

Jimin pov

As I was going to sleep in my room because I slept in the living room while working i saw my little brother is still awake i thought he was playing I was about to scold him but when I saw that he was studying firstly I thought I was dreaming because in our family if someone who is not interested in studying is my little brother but watching him studying made me feel proud on him i know it is may be for a day or few but still he take first step and I was happy for him.

Next morning

Everyone was sitting in the living room when taehyung enters inside the living room looking tired but also happy because not only he completely all his homework, assignments today but also he is ready for test.

Mom: baby what happened why are you looking so tired?

Tae: nothing mom I was just studying last night.

Listening to this sentence all the members of Kim family except jimin started laughing .
Tae knew everyone was taking it as a joke he gets angry and made a pout and turns to other direction.

Jimin: guys today you can't laugh on our baby.

Jungkook: why hyung?

Jimin : because I saw with my own eyes that our baby is studying.

Suga: am I dreaming in morning, let me sleep a little bit more .
( Saying that again he went to sleep while sitting on sofa)

Jhope: suddenly studying baby what did you want?
( He says in joking manned)

But taehyung took their jokes seriously and made a pout and the was about to leave when his father stops him and hugs him.

Dad: that's it no one is saying anything to my son .

Tae: dad all are bad.

( He says while whining like a baby)

After that everyone went to do their work .

In school

Taehyung completed all his work and even submitted his assignments to all the teachers. Teachers are happy with taehyung today because he completed all his pending assignments  today's but only one teacher is not happy with it that is Mr shane because of jealousy and anger he conducted a test in the class.

In the classroom.

Mr shane : today im taking a surprise test whoever gets fail getting detention and special extra classes for a week.

All the students tensed hearing that thinking that they are going to get fail but taehyung was pretty confident because he studied last night . When taehyung got the test paper he was happy because he know all the answers he write all the answers with a great smile.........

Time skip upto last period when results come out.

but when the result comes he was devastated and scared as hell because he just got 1 marks out of 20 he didn't expect this low grades even the student who got least marks even got pass and he failed......

At detention.

Mr shane : taehyung what is this i didn't expect this from you?

Taehyung: sir I swear I wrote all the answers .

Mr shane : so what are you trying to say I'm lying?

Taehyung: no sir I didn't mean that it's just that I'm telling you the truth i really write all the answers correct .

Mr shane:  now you are even arguing with me.
He says while getting angry.

Taehyung: no sir I didn't mean that.

Mr shane : okay so for your punishment bend down.

Taehyung : sir please I will work hard .

Mr shane: now you are just increasing your punishment boy .

Taehyung was about to say something but suddenly Mr shane grabbed him forcefully made him bend down and starts spanking him .

He was not stopping taehyung was trying his hardest but he is just a mear tennager and his teacher is grown man .

He continued to spank him till his red bruises converted into blue he stopped crying long time ago and he was just staring at the blank wall .

After punishment his teacher told him to leave the room and he did when he reaches his house he saw none of his family members were their so he just went to his room he was so silent literally not even saying a thing he was just thinking and thinking broken inside thinking that is he is that dull thinking that he is that dumb that he can't even study a little he was feeling so low that he just slept...............

Overthinking can causes many problems  like depression, anxiety and many more so let's see what will mr shanes behaviour lend taehyung minds state to be.

Is his family even able to find out what is happening with their taehyung..............

So guys i just got this msg today......
I'm not on live neither my any book is ended it's just that I was kind of busy and I read more from past days or months you can say..........