ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ᵒᵐⁿⁱˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
¹⁰:¹²ᵖᵐ
ˡᵃⁿᵉˢ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ⁿʸ📍

Zariyah was one of a kind, everyone knew this. From her clear skin and slim waist to her amazing and humble personality she was the dream girl for most boys. She wasn't the type to party all night and kiss up on hundreds of guys.

Girls envied Zariyah mostly because whatever guy they we're talking to would soon leave them in hopes of getting with Zariyah, but it never happened.

Zariyah was beautiful yes, but she never had a boyfriend. She believed that boys only wanted one thing, sex and she wasn't the type to give that up for free. So when she fell for the Sugarhill sweetheart she didn't know she was putting her own peace in danger.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"He cheated!" Alishá yelled,  she had just found out her bestfriend's boyfriend had just cheated on her with some random smooch at a party.

Alishá rolled her eyes the first thought was to comfort her bestfriend and not to go over to DD's house and yell. She knew how bad Zariyah wanted the relationship to work and last. Zariyah was in love with the curly haired boy. The late nights she would answer the phone to her bestfriend's sobs about how the boys only wanted her for sex and how she was only good for one thing. Zariyah became insecure and truly believed no one could ever love her.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Fuck!" DD slammed his door shut. He quickly picked up a random object and threw it at his wall, leaving a mark. Alishá just called him letting him know she was telling Zariyah about the situation. He begged her not to, she just hung up.

Honest to God he didn't know why he cheated- well he did know. He had been begging Zariyah to have sex with him and she wouldn't budge something about boys only want her for sex. DD just rolled his eyes he thought she was just in her little insecure emo phase so he went to a party in hopes to find someone to slip his dick into.

If he lost Zariyah he didn't know what he would do. She was the first girl to truly love him for him and not his money and fame.He had fucked up.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"oh." was all Zariyah said when Alishá called her that night. She wasn't hurt she knew it would happen eventually. She was disappointed in herself and DD.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

yall should i make her like write the song and become like famous or just write the lyrics as like dialogue?
and if i don't see 15 votes on this chapter yall wont get another one😐
greedy asses.