❄️Army & Aloha: Getting gifts for our boyfriends❄️

Hootylovesships sorry how long it took! It took  me a while to think of what to write!

btw this isn't meant to be a ship as & is more for friendship as started in the rules. They have their own boyfriends, yay.
~~
"I don't think he'll like that."

That was what Aloha had said to Army when Army asked for help to see what kind of gift he should get his boyfriend, Rider.

"And what makes you think that? I think it's a perfect gift which he can-" Army started to explain, as Aloha rolled his eyes as Army kept on explaining. "Army chill. One, journals and cookwares wasn't a good gift idea so why do you think this is? And two, a gift should be well thought of! Not something you'll be able to use..." Aloha trailed off, sighing as he crossed his arms, "something like a cleaning kit for his dynamo..or maybe weights?"

Army looked at him, wondering how Aloha knew so much what Rider would like. He eyed him questionably, "How do you know what Rider would like? Aren't you dating someone too? I bet you didn't get anything for them yet" Army said smugly, as Aloha shook his head.

"Well, you are dating Mr. Stomps-a-lot. Plus he's my childhood friend! Annnd for your information, I did buy something for my boyfriend, something for Squidmas. It's a video game with soundtrack and art book" Aloha replied back, with a small mischievous grin, Army looking defeated.

"So you really did get something for Mask, didn't you" Army sighed, Aloha nodding triumphantly. "Of course! I would never let my boyfriend down, plus there's also a secret surprise I wanna give him too~ But that's besides the point! Right now it's helping you find the perfect gift for Rider!"

After hours of shopping, Army finally had found the perfect gift for Rider, with the help of Aloha. "You really think he'll like it Aloha?" Army asked as Aloha gave him two thumbs up. "Of course, curry man. It'll be the best gift! Plus you'll gonna make a special curry dinner too for him, huh?"

"Well of course I am! Unlike you, I can make the best curry there is!" Army proudly said, as Aloha thought about it. "I mean, I can't make curry that much like you do, but I can make a warm meal like cream stew. Plus you got a Squidmas cake, right?" Aloha asked, as Army stopped in his tracks.

He completely forgot about the cake!

"You forgot, didn't you" Aloha sighed before grabbing his backpack and unzipping it. "Well then Army. You're lucky I brought an extra one, mainly to take a break for baking" Aloha said, handing the box cake to Army. "Now go make your boyfriend happy. See ya, curry man!" Aloha said as he waved goodbye, hurrying to catch the train, leaving Army alone.

Well Army wasn't expecting to get the cake he so forgot, but he was glad. Taking out his phone, Army decided to call up Rider, telling him he'll be home soon so they can enjoy the rest of the day together.