Chapter 16

Storm did not know what he meant about that, nor did she want to know. What would it take for Chase to get the memo?

Storm was sad that Paige and Meghan were going home but she could not as her parents were traveling and she would go after they came back.

She hugged her friends and was already missing them, but she would take this time to train and maximize her skills.

In human form she had powers but they needed to be worked on, she went to the gym in the early hours of the morning.

She was punching, kicking, and jumping, days went by and Storm did this all the time and felt that she had improved much.

This morning she was at it again,

"Do you think it's effective?"

"Yes." That's all she said to Chase, she would not allow him the window of opportunity, "spar with me, let's see how much progress you have made."

Storm followed him to the rink, and they started, Chase was very fast and he dodged all her advances so easily.

He was not even trying at all, and when she landed a blow on his stomach, she was happy with herself.

Either than that, she needed way more practice how do you defeat the alpha? Her body ached when they were done.

"I will train you from now onwards."

Storm did not want to be anywhere near Chase, let alone every day, "It's okay, I don't want to be a bother."

"I would not have offered if it were to bother me."

"I don't want you to train me."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to see you every day Chase."

"I'm not asking you Storm, I'm telling you. I will see you every day at six in the morning. I also train at this time."

The following morning, Storm was still dreaming, she tried to move but could not, she opened her eyes and found Chase on top of her.

"Am I dreaming?"

"No."

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I was waiting for you in training."

"Could you not have gone on without me?"
"I told you I would be training you."

"You also train at that time Chase, I wouldn't be interrupting anything."
"You need to learn how to fight, and be strong."

"How did you even get in here?"

"I have my ways Storm."

"This is bullshit."

"What did you say to me?"

"Exactly that Chase, why are you so hellbent on making my life a living hell?"

"Careful now."

"Or else what? I'm not your toy that you summon when you feel like it. There are so many more wolves that would appreciate your help."

"And one of them is you."

"No Chase, I'm not. I don't know what to do for you to get that I don't want to be involved with you."

"I don't care what you want."

"Well I do, what is it you want from me? If it's sex then you better move along to your next victim, that will participate. "

Storm felt his hand glide on her thigh, and realized that she was wearing very skimpy clothing, a tank top, and very tiny shorts, that barely covered her.

"I want you."

"I also don't care what you want Chase."

"Get up and get changed for training."

"No."

"I'm telling you whilst I'm being nice."

"Go ahead, Chase."

"If you don't, we going to train in here and in this outfit you're in."

Storm could see that he was being serious, "Fine leave, I need to change."

Chase got off her and went out of her room, she changed into workout clothes, went outside, and followed Chase.

Early access to chapters> www.patreon.com/taniashava