29

There was a change in their actions, and a group of people changed direction and rushed on overnight, but when they arrived, the situation was already very urgent.

On the pretext that they were afraid of danger, they left Bai Qing in the car and locked the car, and the rest of them went to a high ground near the safe zone to observe the situation in the safe zone.

The so-called A-level security area is like a small alliance headquarters, the structure of the iron wall and so on are all built according to the same design idea.

However, even so, it is powerless to resist the hordes of zombies outside the wall, and they are densely surrounded outside the safe zone.

There are two depressions on the top of the wall that can be specially made for this situation, which are the attack ports of the safe zone, and people can enter here from the passage of the safe zone.

There are two groups of people, and the attack port below is guarded by non-power users with guns, and they are equipped with guns|guns. At this moment, the sound of gunfire kept shooting at the monsters below who were trying to break in.

The supernatural beings in the safe zone are distributed at the top attack port, monitoring the situation, while using their supernatural powers to deal with the zombies below.

The impenetrable iron wall, as well as the numerous supernatural beings and people with guns, should be a lineup with both offensive and defensive capabilities, but the situation at this time is not optimistic.

Those zombies whose crystal nuclei were pierced by bullets and abilities and lost their ability to move were not eliminated from this war, but were completely utilized.

"Captain, look!"

Lu Yunfei held a telescope and stood on a high place. Even though he had seen many scenes where a large number of zombies gathered together, he couldn't help but take a deep breath when he saw the situation in the telescope.

It wasn't just the number of zombies that made his hair stand on end, but the defense that the alliance had always been proud of was completely vulnerable at this moment.

The living zombies picked up the corpses of their dead companions, blocked them, and moved forward bit by bit. They are extremely slow, but they make the people on the wall feel cold step by step.

Relying on the corpses of their companions as protection, they finally came to the city wall, but the thick iron sheet could not stop their steps.

Those corpses became their stepping stones, and they were piled up one by one at the foot of the wall, gradually increasing in height. Their withered limbs are extremely powerful, and once they climb onto the "ladder" made of corpses, they will never let go. Once the zombies climbing to the top die, they will become a new rung of the "ladder".

Seeing this scene, Gu Chi said in a deep voice, "Among them, there is a leader leading them."

A group of races that have no emotions but only attack and survival instincts are the most terrifying creatures. And now, there is a leader among them who makes them absolutely obedient...

"Captain, what should we do?" Lu Yunfei looked at the zombie ladder that had already reached half the height of the iron wall, his scalp tingling.

"Only relying on us to deal with so many zombies... can it really be done?"

Gu Chi glanced at Chi Ying beside him.

It might be hard to do it alone, but with her...

However, with other people around, it might not be easy for Chi Ying to use her abilities without being discovered by others.