Omake: Short Stories

Hopefully, wattpad isn't being a dick and blocking you from the wonderful image above...

[ Most likely many of you have already seen the full image :D ]

Anyways, before we begin the short stories I have prepared.

I'd like to take the moment to thank you all once again for having read this far! Didn't think writing a bocchi fic so early ( when the anime BTR community was still freshly made ) would suddenly gain this much attraction.

And I'm also suprised that Akihiko's character was well-received this much.

So much,

to the point where two artists so far had made fanarts of Akihiko and Bocchi.

Ya'll have already seen the first couple of fanart made by @moqchee in one of the earlier chapters.

I will now show the second artist's work!

Credits are due to  @Kiriyarin_ !

I really appreciate them for also sending me their fanart of these two. It's an awesome motivation boost!

Anyways, without further ado......

The Short Stories begin!

1. Nijika encounters a beast!

( Full scene of what happened during Saturday...)

Nijika looked around the area for Ryou but to no avail. If it weren't for that crowd stampede that had suddenly approached their direction when they headed out the store, then they wouldn't have been separated! 

" That girl could be anywhere....." She mutters to herself as she checks her phone, swiping to Ryou's contact only to see that the girl left her on read.