Chapter 5: Muan Diplomacy and The Beginning of The End

August 19th, 2066. Providence Recruitment Office, New England.

A knock on the door is heard by an enlistment officer. "Come in." The door opens to reveal Adam Wright, this time with a professional outfit. "...Were you at a wedding Adam?" The recruitment officer says. "John fucking Turner. Never knew that you did so bad they had you in recruitment, at least you remembered my existence with your peanut sized brain of yours you piece of shit." John chuckled. "You pissed because you were interrupted from drinking your pristine French wine or whatever shit you were drinking?"

Adam looked at John unfazed by the insult. "I'm gonna need an explanation on what the fuck has been going on and a rifle." The room went silent for 2 seconds, comedically. "The military ass wad, I'm joining back since the news cant be trusted with fuck all, with all of that 'oH iTs JUst a pOwER oUTaGe' Bullshit. The entirety of New England is calling up for arms because of it." John smirked. "Well I'm glad that you are trying to join back-" 

"I know damn well you aren't. So hand me a gun and send me to California. I've been training so no need to keep me in this shithole for 3 weeks. So tell your superiors that I'm gonna be at Newport within the next hour." Adam grabs a forum to join the New English Army himself, fills in the information and hands it to John. "Reckless as usual aren't you?" John grabs the forum and gave a serious expression. "But would they really accept a refugee into the Army?", "They accepted you and put you as a recruitment officer, I'm sure I'll have a chance. But if they don't, then I'll just have to go to the United States."

Adam turns around and starts walking away. "If the US doesn't work its the Great Lakes, If they don't its the Confederates, then the Midwesterners, then the Californians. Texas is the exception however. I've escaped them once, I'm not trying to sweat my ass doing it again." Adam stops at the door. "Oh and send my regards to Joe.", "Who the hell is Joe?" Adam smiles. "Joe Mama, learned that in Boston." Adam leaves the office afterwards.

Otaheit, Mu.

Technical Officer Myrus sat at a bench as he tried to get rid of his worries about an image he saw of a battleship by the name of the Grade Atlastar belonging to the Gras Valkas Empire attacking Leiforia as it was the capital of one of the great superpowers, Leifor. It was a sign of worry as Leifor was a formidable superpower that was raised from countless wars and fought its way to be a superpower so it was expected to give up a strong resistance despite being labelled as the weakest superpower, however it was destroyed by a single ship, by a mostly unknown nation.

"Excuse me, are you Technical Officer Myrus Leclerc?" A man asks. "Why yes I am. What do you need?" Myrus asks the unknown person. "The department of information analysis needs you at Ainank air base. They said its important." The man says. "Well alright, I'll be there soon." Myrus gets up and the man leaves. Myrus then calls for a taxi. After awhile a taxi arrives and Myrus gets in the passenger seat. "Where to sir?" The driver asks Myrus. "Ainank Airforce Base.", "Got it."

The car starts moving and Myrus brings out a newspaper that has a headline saying 'Parpaldian ships harassed by unknown country named Alaska and its allies.' and starts reading. After awhile the car comes to a halt at Ainank. "We're here." Myrus brought out a few coins (Muan currency is not specified) and handed them to the driver. "Thanks." Myrus then left the taxi that sped off back to Otaheit.

--------------------------------------------------

Myrus walks into the command office of the air base to see two members of the military (both unnamed) present. "Technical Officer Myrus Leclerc, reporting for duty!" Myrus said as he internally considered the reasons why the military of Mu specifically called for him. The first military official raised his hand towards Myrus for a handshake. "Pleased to meet you Myrus Leclerc." Myrus shook the hand of the military official. "Pleased to meet you too. So what does the military ask of me?"