[2]

I heard growling as I continued. I apparently entered "The Wolves' Field" but I don't care. I'm safe anyway. Just then a wolf burst right in front of me and bit my hand. "Let go!" I shouted. The wolf immediately stopped. We went deeper into the woods. I didn't know how to find my way back.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
It was getting dark and I wondered where we would sleep. The wolf stopped and crawled into a cave and I crawled into the cave as well.
The cave was filled with wolves. They all stared at me as if I was prey. Then the wolf who led me here barked and they all stopped looking at me like that.
I told them my name was Aspen. They really seemed to like my name! One of the pups jumped into my arms. I couldn't believe it! I was actually holding a real life wolf pup! The pup had brown eyes and white fur with some gray fur too. I licked my face and I finally realized wolves are nice. Just we humans attack them. I felt so bad for talking bad about my mom.
                                🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
A wolf came up to me and licked my head where my mother patted my head every night before she left. "M-mom?" I asked. The wolf slightly nodded its head. I was so excited. I finally saw my mom! She had black fur and the brightest yellow eyes I've ever seen. "Im going to call you Light." I said. I chose light because her fur reminds me of the dark and her eyes remind me of that there is always a bright light in the dark. You just have to look for it.