Thirty

That was just before an explosion sounded off outside. Both Wanda and Vision ran over to the window.

"What is it?" Wanda asked, putting a hand on the glass.

"Stay here please," Vision said as he went through the window.

Wanda came over to the island where I was still perched. "Do not think I did not notice," she told me with a glare.

That was just before she launched a knife across the room.

"Guess I shoulda knocked,".

Clint! I hadn't seen him in months since he 'retired'.

I jumped from the counter and ran over to him as the knife clattered to the floor.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" Wanda exclaimed as she ran up to him.

"Disappointing my kids," was his sad response.

He fired a couple arrows in the wall and counter I'd been on previously. "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on," Clint said as he picked me up off of the floor, moving to grab Wanda as well.

"Clint, you should not be here," Vision informed as he phased through the floor between Clint and Wanda.

"Really? I retire for, what like five minutes, and it all goes to shit," Clint snapped at him.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions," Vision tried.

I hissed at him.

Clint hummed for a moment, "Okay, they're considered," that was just before the two arrows Clint had shot previously trapped Vision in some sort of electrical field.

"Okay, we gotta go," Clint said quickly ushering us towards the door.

Wanda dug her feet in and let go, "I've caused enough problems..."

Clint frowned before turning around to look at her, "You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass. Shit," Clint trailed off as Vision freed himself from the electricity.

Vision snatched me by my scruff before punching Clint.

I screeched and clawed at his arm.

Clint muttered something before whipping out his baton, but all of his hits went through Vision.

I continued to yowl until he dropped me to put Clint in a headlock, "Clint, you can't overpower me," he chastised.

"I know I can't. But she can," Clint struggled to say as I got back to my paws.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving," Wanda was angry, her magic gave her emotion away. The red tendrils were lashing angrily between her hands.

"I can't let you," Vision informed.

I started to shift back, just in time to catch Clint before he fell to the floor as Wanda made Vision drop him.

"I'm sorry," she informed him, stepping closer.

He was forced to his knees by her red magic.

"If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you,".

My head whipped around to glare at Vision. "Fuck you,".

Wanda glanced at me before looking back at Vision, "I can't control their fear, only my own," and that was all she said before she sent Vision through the floor. And then some more.

Clint had since regained consciousness, moving to look into the hole, "Oh..."