Cliff, Anger, Knives.

A missile flew right past their heads, exploding down near the trees as they watched alarmed.

"What is this game?!" Fridge and the group turned as a bunch of men on bikes drove toward them.

Y/N started running as soon as she saw them, the others all except Spencer followed her lead.

"Run!" Spencer turned to find them all running.

"Wait!" Spencer ran after them.

The bikers kept shooting at them as Spencer got infront of Martha, Bethany and Fridge, getting closer to Y/N.

"Come on, legs! Why am I running so slow?" Fridge panicked from behind.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Bethany glanced back as Spencer stopped for them and Y/N kept running.

They all got split up as they ran from the bikers who were gaining on them.
Y/N had made it to a cliff edge, and she could hear the others screaming as they got shot at.
Y/N thought back to her list of strengths. She sighed in annoyance, grabbing her bow and an arrow from her back.
She turned to shoot the bikers but she couldn't see any, as Martha and Bethany made it to the edge.

"You have got to be kidding me." Bethany looked over the edge.

Y/N put her bow and arrow away as Spencer got to the edge with Fridge on his back.

"Are they still behind us?" Y/N looked between the four.

"Hell, yes!" Fridge looked at her.

"You all know how to swim, right? Too bad if you don't." Y/N ran and jumped off the edge into the water far below.

"We have to jump like Y/N did!" Martha looked at them as the bikers got closer.

"Are you out of your mind?" Bethany turned to Martha.

"I would literally rather do anything right now but that." Spencer looked over the edge.

"Jump!" Martha ran off the edge.

"Martha!" Bethany watched Martha fall before jumping in a panic.

"We gotta jump." Fridge looked at Spencer.

"We don't even know how deep that water is." Spencer protested.

"We gotta jump! Spencer you will jump! You're gonna jump! Jump!" Fridge ignored Spencer's protest.

Fridge forced Spencer over the edge, Spencer screamed as the two fell toward the water below.

"What took you so dam long?" Y/N watched them from the grass.

"I think I'm having a coronary. I'm having difficulty breathing." Spencer climbed out of the water.

"That was the most humiliating moment of my life. Don't you do that again." Fridge glared at Spencer.

"I took in a lot of water." Spencer doubled over as Bethany collapsed on the ground and Martha groaned in pain.

Y/N looked at Martha.

"They got me." Martha looked at the group.

"Oh, no." Fridge turned to Martha.

"Martha?" Spencer watched her concerned and she disappeared.

"Wait, what just happened to her?" Fridge pointed to where Martha had been.

"Is she dead? Did she die?" Bethany looked at Spencer and Y/N.

"She'll be back." Y/N looked at the sky as Spencer looked around in shock.

"Wait a second. Y/N might be right." Spencer looked up as a chime sounded from the sky.