Chapter 1 - Awakening

STARTING AWAKENING PROTOCOL

94%

ALL OVERLORD SYSTEMS IN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION

95%

STARTING THE OVERLORD AWAKENING

96%

TRYING TO AWAKEN THE TOMB

97%

ERROR

98%

TOMB IN CRITICAL CONDITION

99%

PRIORIZING AWAKENING OF ESSENTIAL UNITS

100%

OVERLORD AWAKEN...

CONCLUDED...

WELCOME BACK OVERLORD... ERROR...

POV Unknown

Where am I? Why is everything so dark? Why can't I move? Am I stuck somewhere? It looks like a coffin? Was I buried alive? I started banging my fists on the coffin door creating a metallic sound. I was buried in a metal coffin, another thing, was I buried standing up?

The more I hit the coffin, the more desperate I became, I tried to scream, but no voice came out of my mouth, I didn't felt my throat, I didn't feel my tongue, my teeth, my lips, I have no mouth but I need to scream .

I started hyperventilating, but I didn't feel my nose, I didn't feel air going into my nose, I didn't feel my lungs filling up, I didn't feel my chest rising and falling. I couldn't take it anymore, with a non-existent breath of air I screamed.

"AAAHHH!"

With a final blow I managed to tear off the coffin door, I immediately fell forward to the floor, landed on my hands and knees with a wet noise, tried to breathe heavily, but again I didnt feel the air and my body. What was wrong with me?

Getting up and now that I was in a lighted place I could see where I was. Was I in some kind of tomb? Behind me, there was a large silver sarcophagus with strange lines and symbols that glowed green, the sarcophagus was connected to the wall and ceiling by a series of cables, green smoke came out of the sarcophagus whose interior had the outline for something humanoid to fit inside, something too tall for a normal person.

The tomb's ceiling was so high that I could barely see it, the walls were also high and adorned with green symbols that I didn't understand, they all seemed to be made of the same silvery material.

Was I trapped inside? Why?

Ahead of me was a grand staircase leading downwards, but there was something odd about it. The staircase was wet and covered with things that remained at the bottom of the sea, seaweed, shells, creatures that were close to a starfish, but there was something different about them, I could see a fish struggling on one of the steps.

Going down the steps, a mixture of a wet and metallic sound echoed through the empty tomb at every step I took, my body felt strangely heavy, as I went down the stairs I noticed light beside me, looking to the right I saw there was a large hole in the wall of the tomb, and through that hole I saw a breathtaking image.

A vast ocean as far as my eyes could reach, a night sky covered with stars and nebulae and two moons white and shining next to each other decorated the sky, a breathtaking sight, but it still made me wonder. Where the hell am I?