Ben Drowned x loner fem reader

(You are about 9 years old)

Your POV:

Cherp! cherp!

Looking up I can see small blue birds fly over me. Looking forward I see a small group of kids laughing and pushing each other. 'Huh..it would be fun to play with someone..' Looking around I see the grassy hills that cover the area and the forest in the distance. The teachers always try to keep us away from the forest I wonder why.

My train of thought gets quickly cut off by the school bell ringing telling that recess is over and it's time to come inside. Getting up I Sluggishly start walking towards the school doors. 'I've never really liked the outside especially when it's this hot the sweat make my dress stick to me..ew' Finally making it to the school doors I slightly push and let myself in.

Getting into the small classroom I quietly sit down at my assigned seat. Looking up I can see some of the other kids are glancing at me in slight disgust. "Sigh" 'I really don't think I'm that different but whatever..' as the teacher gets in front of the class she calls out "All right class we are starting a new art project please get with a partner!" She said in a overly happy tone as she clapped to get everyone's attention.

'Well alone again or I'll have to work with the teacher..' I think as I slowly bring out my art supplies.

             ~Time Skip To The End Of Day~

'Finally school it over..' I think as I slightly skip home today's been pretty normal getting ignored and getting pushed out by any friend group I tried to join. Finally getting to the front door of my house I open it and I walk inside. Looking around I take notice of a note on the fridge walking towards it I grab it and start reading 'Sorry Y/n  we aren't going to be home intill late at night leftovers are in the fridge and make sure go to bed at a decent time love Mom♡'

Putting the note down I glare at it then walk away and into my room sitting down at my desk I pull out the small laptop I got from school and open it. Staring at screen as it boots up I think on what to do..'Well I could read some fanfiction or talk to that stupid robot named Cleverbot..' signing in I quickly go on to goggle and start typing 'Cleverbot.Com' Getting on to the website I accept everything that let's me in.

Me: Hi Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Hello, what's your name?

Taking a moment to think 'should I tell it my real name or not?...no I'll use F/n (fake name)'

Me: My name is F/n.

Cleverbot: No it isn't..

Me: what do you mean?

Taking a moment I bring my hand to my mouth and start chewing a little on my nails anxiously. 'It shouldn't know my name  right?...'

Cleverbot: You know exactly what I'm talking about little girl.

Me: How did you know I'm a girl?

Cleverbot: I thought you where a boy..

'Ugh stupid robot I actually got a little scared for a second..'