🖤C H A P T E R - 8🖤

If you find any mistakes plz comment.
______________________________________

Calista's POV:

We went outside after saying goodbye to Ana and George.

We now follow Damon to his car.
I can see many men in black suits, they look like they were bodyguards. They bowed to Damon.

We stopped in front of a car, which was THE ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM, omg... it's so hot and beautiful. Omg, our family is RICHIE RICH, like just look at the car.

 Omg, our family is RICHIE RICH, like just look at the car

"Looks like you like cars," said Damon.
"I love cars and bikes!" I said.

Bikes... BITCH YOUR BIKE IS NEAR THE SCHOOL

"I FORGET MY BIKE NEAR THE SCHOOL, SHIT" I yelled.
"Language, and no problem we get your bike," said Damon.
"Ohhh, ok," I said.

"You have a BIKE!" said or asked Iris.
"She didn't tell you that she has a bike?" Asked Damon.
"No," said Iris.
"I bought it with my money," I said.
They looked at me in shock.

We sat in the car. "Brother how's car are these," said Iris. I looked back and saw 8 black Mercedes following us. Are they the Russians, I thought.

"They are my bodyguards," said Damon looking at me

"They are my bodyguards," said Damon looking at me. "oh," said Iris.

"So, brother you are rich," said Iris. Damon nodded and whispered "filthy rich" on his breath, but I heard it.

Bitch your sister is a Gold Digger

She is not my sister

____________Time skipped____________

We reached the school.
Damon and I got out and walked toward the place where I parked my bike with a few bodyguards.

I got near my bike, my love. "Ohh my baby I'm sorry for leaving you here," I said to my bike. I kissed my bike.
"Looks like you love your bike very much," said Damon.
"Yeah, I love my baby, and my bike a lot," I said.

"I will get your bike transported, my men will transport it," said Damon and I nodded.

"Let's go to your home," said Damon.

Why am I behaving like this? I never trust anybody but Damon..... Ahh, live it.

'But I'm not going to trust him so easily, maybe he is trying to make me trust him and then abuse me' My broken soul said.

We sat in the car.

_____________Time skipped ___________

We reached the house.

I know the house looks good but the things that happened inside aren't good

"Go, pack your bags," said Damon.

I got to my room which was just a mattress and a broken shelf for my clothes.

I took out a small suitcase from Victoria and James's room. I packed 2 jeans, 2 tops, 3 hoodies, and 2 pajamas. I only had this much.

Now on the other side, I packed 5 guns, 4 knives, 7 draggers, 1 bow and its arrows, and some other weapons.
Now it was hard to zip the suitcase.

I head towards the stairs and got to see Damon sitting on the sofa. I sat on the chair.
"Only one suitcase?" asked Damon and I nodded. "Everything fit inside this small suitcase?" asked Damon. "Yes," I replied.

After 20 minutes Iris came with 5 big suitcases and 1 backpack and a handbag.

"Ready?" Asked Damon. "Hmm," said Iris.

I slept in the car.

____________Time skipped ____________

"We are at the airport," said Damon and I woke up from my sleep. I was expecting people crowded but there was no one except Damon, his bodyguards, and us.
And on top of that, we were on the runway track.

"You call this airport. Are we going to fly a plane?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

He chuckled and said "No we are not going to fly a plane. And this is the private area. I have many private jets," said Damon.

"Ohh, so bad, I wanted to fly a plane," I said in a sarcastic tone once again.

"Brother you are rich," said Iris once again. I rolled my eyes thousands of times today.

And I could see a lavish and beautiful and beautiful black private jet in front of us. On the jet, there was written 'Lombardi'.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●~To be continued

~To be continued

Hey guys!!!

This is my eighth chapter.
I hoped you liked it.

This chapter was inspired by
no one.

Stay safe guys.

Vote| Comment |Follow

🖤🖤🖤

~Kryzzzzzzie