CHAPTER FOUR

"MAFU, MAFU!"

"MAN, HOW I LOVE SWEET THINGS!"

____________

Y/N STARED BLANKLY, at Nekomata who was grinning at her evily. The coach abruptly walked towards the dyed female with his old hands inside his pockets, Haruko stifled his laugh before looking away from the scene. Y/n looked up with a pale and stoic face as if her soul was snatched by a devil and this was the devil. Kobu just shaked his head before wearing his headphones again, putting his music at the max volume.

"Would you accept the deal Y/n-"

"ACCEPT THE DEAL OUR DEAR GODDESS AS I SHALL MOCK THE KARASUNO FOR HAVING A NEW-"

"SHUT UP"

Yaku exclaimed with a hint of anger in his tone as he immediately lunged towards the mohawk male, Lev widened his eyes at the scene and grinned.

"Are you guys playing FEEL ME GAME?"

"Feel me game..Lev what kind of game is that-..."

Kenma silenced himself and gave the three a deadpanned look when Lev jumped on the two boys, making them land on the wooden floor.

The loud thud caught the attention of the other members Nobuyuki twitched in annoyance before walking to the three grabbing them by their collars.

"Save your energies later before !?#!%!?!?#" He gave them a soft and genuine smile.

Lev, Yamamoto as well as Yaku shivered in fear as they bit their bottom lips looking away from their vice captain who kept on smiling at them.