"𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍"

1. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

< 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀

< 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎

< 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍

< 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Laylawriteess

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:

Eve Valencia has had a passion for music and song writing since the day she learned how to talk. Growing up, singing and longing for performing was all she ever spent her time doing. Her childhood goal was to audition for "American Idol", But her dad never let her, as he thought the media was "toxic" and "Too Brain - washing" for young kids like her. However, this never discouraged Eve from wanting to live her life in the spotlight, as she spent her teens writing various music and sending them to as many record companies she could find in the United States. Of course she was turned down by the vast majority of the companies, as she had no experience and was a literal child, so Eve was loosing hope by the day. This was until she was contacted by a company who of which went by the name of "Houston records". The manager of Houston records stated he thought her music had extreme potential and agreed to sign her up the moment she turned 18, which was only a year away, as Eve was 17 at the time. She was exultant at the news, and wrote double the amount of music and songs in that year than she had in the past decade.

The year had passed excruciatingly slowly for Eve, but the day had finally come where she would sign her 10 year contract with Houston Records and live out her childhood dream. That was if her musical career was successful...

Six years have passed and 24 year old Eve Valencia is one of the most recognised musical figures of the 21st century, alongside icons such as Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Britany Spears. Her songs have taken the world by storm and she has become a household name, never not trending on social media and has every man in America on their knees for her. Her bank account is increasing by the millions every week, and she has become the highest paid female musician in history. What hasn't she got?