thirty four - she feels so good

Townes' POV

Macy had turned the living room into a girls night in paradise while we were at the concert. Everything was perfect, facial steamer, masks, cut up fruit and different snacks layered the coffee table. I could smell my favorite chai filling the air and the best part was, I paid for everything. I didn't let Harry help me and it felt great.

"Okay, wow, my sleepovers never looked like this." Sarah laughed and I shrugged.

"I guess this is being grown ups and in our twenties?" I laughed and she nodded. Tasha quickly hugged me, still on a high from the concert.

"Literally, you all are rock stars, I can't stop saying it. And the fans? The fucking greatest!" Tasha giggled and I nodded.

"Once we spotted you jumping the friends and family section to the pit area, we just knew they had adopted you as their own." Sarah laughed and I nodded.

"Townes, once they found out I was your friend, they just wanted to know sooo bad if you and Harry were dating." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"And you better have said no." I glared and she shrugged.

"I did this, right here." She said shrugging again and I rolled my eyes.

"I literally see at least one tweet a day about you two. The time I posted us on my story, my DMs were basically flooded with that question." Sarah laughed, setting her bag down and looking through it, "Can I shower please?"

"I just don't want to say anything until he's ready. And honestly, I feel like with all the back and forth, it's just, it's better how it is right now. And you can use the last bathroom on the left, Macy set it all up." I smiled at Sarah and she nodded.

"So it's still back and forth?" Tasha asked and I bit my lip.

"Well, no? I hope not. I, uh.....I told him I loved him this morning." I said, sinking into my shoulders a bit.

"You what?" They both said and I just nodded.

"What did he say?" Sarah asked, her eyes bright, but also worried and suddenly I felt embarrassed. I sat on the couch pulling my legs to me.

"Well....he didn't say it back. But...I felt it. He loves me too. Trust me, the way he kissed me after, and was attached to me. You saw him in the kitchen Tasha. And then the whole girlfriend thing." I said at Tasha and she pinched her lip and nodded.

"What girlfriend thing?" Sarah asked raising an eyebrow.

"We do this thing called the three Gs, so three goals you have. One for the day, one for the month and one for the year. His goal for the year was to have a girlfriend." Tasha explained to Sarah. Sarah nodded and looked at me.

"Well, that's something Haz hasn't said in a while. Both I love you and even the word girlfriend. So if you felt it, and he said that, then, only with time. Just remember, guard your heart. I love Harry, you know I do, and I respect him because he's Mitch's best friend, but, I just care for you a lot also. And I don't want you to be something he just uses while he's dealing with his demons." Sarah pressed her lips together and I nodded.

I knew she didn't mean to burst my bubble. I knew she truly cared and wanted me to be careful, but I didn't want to doubt him. I wanted to trust him. And I did, but...there would always be that night at Jezebel's.

We all took turns showering, and ended up laid out on the couch eating chocolate with face masks plastered on our faces.

"Sarah, what's your dream wedding?" I asked and she smiled big.

"I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. I would want a bohemian dream. Lots of soft flowy goodness." She smiled popping a chocolate in her mouth, "And you Tasha?"