Tsu'tey's Ikran & Training Under Mo'at

Over the next few weeks, Tsu'tey upped Lia's training and learning regimen, which was mainly on the;"I see you.", wording and expressing that Lia actually saw Tsu'tey, that she acknowledged and respected him.

Today, however, he had made Lia climb up the Home Tree, until they came to a stop on one of the thicker branches and Tsu'tey walked forward, sending out a sharp, bird like call, which caused Lia to pin back her hears, having never heard a high pitch sound leave Tsu'tey throat before, or having heard that a high pitch sound at all in her Avatar Body.

It wasn't long before an Ikran appeared with a screech, startling Lia, who backed away, so that she was closer to the entrance, eyeing the Ikran warily, but did not look it directly in the eyes. Tsu'tey glanced back at her and was pleased that he didn't have to tell her to not look in at his Ikran in the eyes. 

"This is Izia, he is my Ikran."Tsu'tey said proudly.

"He is gorgeous."Lia said, taking in Izia's stunning features and if Lia had glanced at Tsu'tey, she would have seen his chest puff up in pride at the praise.

"Ikran is not Pa'li."Tsu'tey suddenly said, his voice sharp and stern, causing Lia to look at him, as he grabbed his braid and Izia's own tendril, making the connection."Once Shahaylu is made, Ikran will fly with only one Hunter in it's whole life."He explained before mounting Izia."To become Taronyu; hunter, you must chose your own Ikran, and the Ikran must chose you."

"When will that happen?"Lia asked, keeping her eyes firmly on Tsu'tey and ignoring the churning in her stomach, at the idea of becoming a Taronyu.

"When you are ready."Lia relaxed at hearing this before her eyes widened when Tsu'tey suddenly took off and the Avatar quickly bent down, by the edge to watch as he and Izia flew around Home Tree gracefully.

Lia followed his movements from her spot on the branch, smiling widely as she watched, amazed by seeing something so unbelievable happen, or at least something that was considered, unbelievable by her people's standards.

She moved back when Tsu'tey and Izia landed in front of her."You ride gracefully, Izia, Tsu'tey. It is if you are one with the wind when you two fly."Lia said, sounding rushed as she spoke with awe. 

Tsu'tey smirked at her words."Your words of praise are welcomed, Marali."

~~~~~~

"You are not used to using the muscles in your back and stomach."Tsu'tey stated knowingly as he corrected Lia's stance while she held his bow and arrow, since she didn't have her own yet, aiming at the target he had set up."Do not just use your arms."He added but had tapped at her stomach."Hold in!"Lia did as he told her, and allowed him to fix her stance again.

"Ow!"Lia yelped as he hit her elbow, a bit harder than usual, and hissed at him."Don't hit so hard!"She growled at him.

"You are like a baby!"Tsu'tey scoffed and Lia glowered at him."I did not hit you that hard."He added, frowning.

"This body is basically still a newborn."Lia retorted, frowning at him as she lowered the bow and arrow."Everything I feel, it is more intense. My body is still too soft. It has not hardened to the harsh conditions of my surroundings."She explained and Tsu'tey frowned as he listened to her explanation of her Avatar Body.

~~~~~~

When Lia wasn't learning how to hunt, swim, or had horse riding lessons with Tsu'tey, Mo'at would drag her away to learn some of the Omaticaya Healing Techniques, which honestly surprised Lia, as she had thought that she would not be allowed to learn how the Na'vi used the plants to make herbal medicine.