40 - Feeling ready

A/n
Chapter 40 yay!!!!
Thank you so much for reading and supporting!
Hope you like this chapter even though it's a bit shorter❤️

*Mia pov*

March is almost here and the trees are slowly growing green leaves again.
"The Civil War premiere is the 12 of April right?" I ask Chris as I look out our window.
"Yup. I chose the blue suit in the end anyway"
"Niiiceee! It was the one I liked the most"
"Oh yeah?"
"Uhuh...makes your eyes pop out...your ass in those pants..."
"Oh god ahahahaha"
I walk away from my spot at the window and go towards him, he's in the kitchen making snacks for the three of us, we decided to watch a movie since it's raining outside and we don't feel like going anywhere.
Mia is still in her room playing with her dolls so I take the chance to talk with Chris of a serious thing.
"Did you mean what you said when you proposed?"
"I meant single word I said, what part are you talking about?"
"The kids part"
"I meant it! I want to have kids with you, but in the end it's your decision. If you don't want to that's ok, I'll love you no matter what" he says leaving everything in the counter and coming to me, pulling me against him.
"It's not that, the point is that I can't wait to have kids with you Chris, like I have had baby fever since I met Grace, I want that and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep the desire of being pregnant" I say looking at him in the eyes.
His baby blue eyes sparkle when he hears my words, he smiles and crinkles appear around his eyes.
"Are you serious right now?"
"Yeah...yes I am!"
"Like you don't even care if your pregnant on our wedding day? You don't care at all, you just want that?"
"I don't care, I want to have a baby with the love of my life"
"Holy shit!"
"But if you're it ready we can wait!"
"No no...I mean, whenever you want we can start"
"I love you! Oh and about weddings, we might want to start to think about that as well"
"Definitely! Anything you always wanted in particular?"
"Just one thing"
"Shoot"
"Honey moon in Italy"
"That be awesome! When do you want to get married?"
"I don't know but maybe it's best during the summer or early autumn so that in Italy there will still be a nice enough weather"
"September maybe?"
"That be perfect"
"Mommy daddy I'm ready!" Grace says from the top of the stairs before coming down
"Go o the couch we'll be right there with the snacks!" I say
"We'll finish this conversation later" Chris tells me grabbing my hand and walking in the living room, snacks in hand.

mia_w

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 15

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 15.829 other

mia_w Grace: Can we pwease watch Inside Out? (for the millionth time but who cares it's a good movie and we love it!)
Me and @chrisevans: Sure sweetie!

We turn it on 20 minutes later she's asleep...
(She's so cute tho!!!)

View all comments

c_evans Like father like daughter, Chris always used to do this when he was little😂
User1 🤣🤣🤣
Chrisevanslover83 She's so adorable!😍