❤ 03 ❤

Padhariyathe Nenjam

Sanjana looked around Aaditya's room. It was fully furnished in white with purple theme. It was huge circular room with king sized bed at it's middle. There was a walk in closet attached with restroom.

A five seater couch was placed at one end of the room with mini library set up. But there was no books except to the empty book rack. Not only that the whole room was empty. There was no pictures. Vanity table was empty. Cupboards were super empty.

There were just flower pots in the balcony without any plants. A recliner was added to it. Aaditya hugged Sanjana from back and kissed her cheeks.

Aadi: I know it's all empty...

Sanju cut him off: I don't need any explanation. Ippo than nama inga vanthutomla intha room ah heaven mathiri mathiralam. Okay?

Aadi smiled: double okay!! Now get changed into comfortable wear and have good sleep. We will think about filling the room tomorrow.

Saying so, he started removing her jewels by making her sit on the vanity table. She looked at him keenly, who was carefully removing everything by untangling her hair particles, which stuck to her necklace chain, without hurting her.

His eyes fell on the nuptial chain she was wearing. His eyes automatically travelled to her eyes, which was filled with tears, looking at the mirror. Her eyes were fixed on the sindhoor, he had applied on her hair partition, and sheding tears continuously.

Sanju: Aaditya...

Aaditya kept his index finger on her lips and shook his head as 'no'. He wiped her tears and joined his forehead with hers, cupping her cheeks.

Aadi: I already told you. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. Today is the most special day. Don't spoil it with your little brain.

She chuckled with tears and hugged him. But couldn't due to her baby bump and pouted. He chuckled and side hugged her, kissing her temple.

Aadi: vanthu dress change paniko. Rompa tired ah irupa. Thoongalam. Illana naan change panni vidava?

She shook her head as no with mild blush. Aaditya chuckled and took out her night dress from their luggage and gave that to her. She walked inside the closet and changed into the night wear.

Aadi shouted: saree blouse ellam appadiye potutu vaa ma. Naan fold pannikuran.

Sanju smiled: saringa!

She came outside, holding her baby bump and sat on the bed. Aaditya went inside the closet and changed into track and tee before keeping the heater on for hot water in the restroom. Later he folded her saree and blouse, keeping it aside for dry cleaning. Then dumped her inskirt, his shirt and dhoti in the basket.

After to that he filled the hot water in a bucket and took that out to their room. He looked at Sanjana, who was sitting on the bed, leaning against the backrest, her hands were holding her baby bump securely and eyes closed in exhaustion.

Aadi: Sanju, vaa legs ithula dip pannu. Naan oil eduthutu varan massage panna.

Sanju: Thanks, Aaditya, rompa pain ah iruku inaiku.

Aadi: onnum illa da. Konja naal than. Namma babies namma kaiku vara pora naal nerungite iruku.

Sanjana smiled and sat straight, keeping her legs in the hot water. He took a specially made oil for her leg massage from the luggage and came back to her. He sat beside her and put his hand around her shoulder. She kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes.