03

The two separated from the hug. Krist pats Dave's shoulders and gave a friendly smile.

Dave forced the smile back in return. Krist moved his arms off as he gets up from the seat.

"Hey, let's watch a tape. Pretty sure Kurt will probably come down to join." Krist gave out the idea.

Dave huffed. "As long as she doesn't join." He grumbled. Making the bassist of the band chuckle.

"I'll go ask him." Dave informed to Krist as he heads to the stairs. Meanwhile Krist is in the living room and picking out a film to watch.

"Alright." Krist replied.

Dave disappeared up the stairs. He walked down the hallway to Cobain's room.

He lifted his hand. Knocking softly on the door. His hands started to get clammy.

Listening on the other side, he hears Courtney shouting at Kurt.

"Hey! Where the fuck do you think you're going?!"

"Someone's knocking on the door!" Kurt raised his voice a little in reply. But suddenly Dave heard a pained whimper.

As if someone was being yanked back. Then the woman's voice spoke, "I'll answer. You sit right here." Her voice stern.

"Okay, im sorry. Baby." Kurt apologized. The door suddenly opened. Revealing Courtney at the front of it.

"Hi, what?" Courtney asks towards the drummer. Dave cleared his throat. "Um, I was just wondering if you two wanted to come join for a film to watch?" He asks.

Her head turned. "Kurt?" She asks. Kurt heard the whole thing. He gets himself off the floor. Where he was seated.

He walked himself over and wrapped his arm around Courtney. "Yeah, Dave. We can join for a movie."

Dave stared deeply at Kurt's facial features. Seeing the pain in those blue eyes. It pained him.

"Great! C'mon then.." Dave replied. All three started to walk down the hallway.

They went downstairs.