part 9 continues

Now Rohan said Sasha baby table is waiting, just lay on table she dinies because of her promise have to. Now Rohan said beta tie mom legs and blindfolded her eyes.He obeyed.

Now Sasha tied on table and Rohan told her baby you trouble us always by your looks but now we got chance to enjoy your beauty .By saying so, Rohan took off her pallu he was mesmerized by her beauty and sexy figure.

Sasha said hubby it's wrong,Rohan said baby why you are shy from your family we will enjoy and appreciate your beauty. Nothing wrong in exposing.

Ram without wasting time bring chocolate and put in her navel and both started licking and told mom you slapped me but now your navel is full of choclate it's our treat.She was moaning.

Sasha was just hesitating only but can't do anything and suddenly Rohan phone came and he kisses on Sasha navel and said thanks. Now Priya ask Ram beta to open her hands and her eyes,she changes her mind and kisses him on cheeks and said beta will you play with your moms cherry.
He nodded suddenly his friends call came and he went.

Sasha be busy in household chores and thinking why I be so old fashion what's wrong in showing my navel waist to family and what if they love to play.Mind thought changes her now her looks ,she always expose off never covers.Rohan seen and said Sasha are u ok ?

She asked what happen he told baby your navel waist is showing,she said baby it's for showing only and for love making by my family I will not cover from nowonwards.By her words Rohan be happy and kisses on her navel .

By her words Rohan be happy and kisses on her navel