°•~11~•°

•[I Mean It]•

Pressure, what a terrible feeling. It's also a feeling that Y/N doesn't like so much. She's been feeling for the past week now.

She just couldn't get Sanzu's demand out of her head. What's worse is that she's literally thinking about it! She shouldn't be thinking about something like that.

Y/N grabbed another shot and chugged it. She decided to go out with Naoto to clear her head.

He shook his head, following her motions.

"You know, I didn't get the chance to tell you this but you look amazing."

Y/N grins, taking a shot of tequila, following up with lime. Naoto watched her, eat the like with ease. He's sure he saw her tongue swirl around it.

He glanced away from her, his eyes catching the bartender. The girl shrugged, giving him a knowing smirk.

"Thank you, Naoto. You look good too, very different than in uniform." She says, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"Why thank you."

"I mean you still look good in uniform don't get me wrong. I mean, like...I wonder what you look like in a suit." She blabs.

Naoto grins, shaking his head a bit. He finished his third shot, watching go onto a fifth.

"Go on a date with me and you might see that version of me."

"Ohhh." She tease, giving him a once over. Naoto shrugs. He likes flirting with her.

"I dare you to come in a suit tomorrow. I'll bring the lunch."

Naoto chuckle as he watched her toss back another tequila shot. Before she could eat the lime he beat her to it, grabbing her wrist and bringing it to his face.

Naoto took the lime from between her fingers with his teeth, finishing it in three seconds. He took the peel from his mouth, dropping it in his empty glass.

Y/N was shocked and highly impressed. Just when she thought Naoto couldn't get more attractive he tongues her lime.

And finishes it in a split second like it was nothing?

Naoto pulled her by the hand, leading her to the dancefloor.

"This is song is my favorite." He says, knowing House of Cards all too well.

"Right, everyone loves BTS." She says with an eye roll. She still followed him, feeling heat rise into her stomach.

She wants to know if that like trick a tease. For someone that looks so innocent he sure is showing his true colors tonight.

"And whoever doesn't is an uncultured swine." He jokes, pulling her to him. Y/N wrap her arms around his neck, holding that of a playful smile.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Very much so." His hands fall to her hips. He could his feel his crotch close to hers, maybe too close for his control.

He likes her, but he won't act the fool. As the song played and their hips moved in sync together, Y/N found herself getting closer to him.

And closer.

And closer.

Naoto felt it too, the sudden pull to euphoria. His eyes are glued to her lips. He can smell her drink radiation from her tongue. He wants to taste it.

The warm taste of lime, salt and bittersweet tequila mixed in with his bourbon and lime.

Fuck he wants it so bad.