Part 4

The shower was pretty incredible. We talked more. We touched each other a lot. We kissed, and I didn’t really realize that there was something missing from Amy’s kisses, until I was in that shower with Sunny, but holy shit! Sunny was…receptive. She was absolutely into it, and she was kissing me with a hunger and a passion that I hadn’t ever gotten from Amy. And I was kissing her right back with just as much abandon. We dried off and went back to my bed lying beneath the sheet, and there was this hushed but expectant energy between us.

You know that feeling you get when you ask your crush out and you’re hoping and praying they say yes? Your heart is beating fast, you can’t seem to catch your breath, your hands are somewhere between shaking and feeling like there’s some buzzing vibration running down to your fingertips? It felt like that for me. I couldn’t stop staring at her, and I could feel this goofy grin plastered across my face. And I know she saw it, because she started giggling at me, which just made everything going on in my body turn all the way up..

“You lured me in here with the possibility of spanking you,” I said to her. I don’t know how I kept my voice steady, but I did. “I’ll level with you. I’m very, very interested in feeling exactly how amazing your bottom is, but,” I had to pause to swallow and try to center myself, “more than anything, at this moment, I want to make out. I can’t get enough of you. And I haven’t had anybody kiss me like that in years. You’re all kinds of arousing! But if you want to just get to it, and save making out for another time, I can handle that.”

She traced the nails of one hand down my chest, reaching all the way down to my cock. “Let's save the kissing for later,” she said as she gently stroked me. My body responded to her touch instantly, my penis hardening and throbbing in her loose grip. “Oh fuck you’re so thick,” she breathed, her wide eyes looking back up to mine.

“Alright,” I said, rolling off the bed, “then I want you to park yourself right over here, kneeling on the bed. And remember, if you say ‘stop’, I’m stopping.”

She threw the sheet back and wriggled over to the edge of the bed, kneeling in place. She reached her hands back, placing them on her cheeks and spreading them slightly. “Like this,” she asked. I swallowed hard, and my voice came out hungry with a bit of a rasp, “That’s perfect Princess.” I placed my hands on her hips and slowly slid them over her ass while I knelt on the floor behind her. Her skin was incredibly warm, and so very soft and smooth. I squeezed her gently, and then a little firmer. She let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a whimper, and she jolted slightly. Keeping my hands on her, I slid them closer to her pussy, and using my thumbs I spread her lips. She was very wet with arousal. “I’m going to smell you Princess,” I told her, and then brought my face to where I was barely touching her with the tip of my nose, and inhaled the scent of her.

God. Damn. It was this heady mix of soap, and skin, and dripping cunt, and it was all I could do to not bury my face into her right then. I breathed in some more, exhaling through my mouth, savoring everything about this. I moved my hands to the back of her ass, and slowly spread her cheeks. “Are you ready Princess?”

She was breathing hard, and I heard a muffled something that could have been a yes. “Princess, I need you to be very clear. I need to hear you say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ or ‘stop’. Are you ready for me to eat this gorgeous, ample, delicious looking ass?” This time I could hear her when she assented. Slowly and gently I pressed the tip of my tongue to the tight swirl in front of me. She moaned so loud I thought she might have had an orgasm right then. I took my time, licking her. Kissing her. Sucking on her tight asshole. Telling her between tastes how beautiful she was. Telling her how delicious she was. Telling her how proud I was of her for trusting me to play with her like this. At some point I took one of my hands off her ass, and moved it to her pussy. I found her swollen clit with my fingers and started to carefully massage and tease it, before sliding my fingers into the hot wet folds of her. I don’t know how long I was behind her, reveling in my own joy at eating her, when she started rocking her hips. I could hear her making a rapid oh oh oh right before her entire body tensed up with her orgasm.

I slowly got to my feet. Fucking hell my knees. If I was going to do that again, and holy shit did I want to do that again, I had better throw a pillow or something down to cushion my knees. I'm not twenty anymore, for fuck's sake. Sunny had apparently melted into my mattress. She lay there making soft sounds with a rapt expression on her face. I lay down next to her, running a hand gently up and down her back. "Am I the first guy to eat your ass," I ask her. "Yeah," she said dreamily. "I guess you liked it." "Yeah," she said with a little giggle. "Well I'm glad, Princess. I enjoyed it too. Seriously, your ass is just beautiful. Perfect in every way." Sunny raised herself up onto her elbows and shimmied her hips, making her ass jiggle. "This ass is perfect," she asked with what sounded like a bit of a challenge in her voice. "Yep," I responded as I traced my hand down her back, and promptly spanked her pale cheek.

She arched her back as she inhaled, with her eyes mostly closed as she let out a 'mmpf' sound. I settled my hand on the cheek I had slapped and said, "I prefer good girls Princess. But I know what to do with bad girls too. Either way," I spanked her again, "you just need a little direction."

"I just need to," spank, "help keep a good girl like you," spank, "on the straight and narrow path," spank. I gently rubbed her ass that was quickly turning a rosey pink. "Don't you agree," I asked spanking the other cheek. Sunny gasped and grabbed fistfuls of the sheet as the word 'yes' ripped out of her explosively. "That makes me," spank, "very," spank, "very," spank, "happy," spank. Her whole body was convulsing with each stroke of my hand, and with that final blow Sunny breathed out the word 'stop'.

Instantly, I stopped. I got off the bed and went around it so I could look her in the face. "Sunny, are you okay?" I knelt down to make eye contact. Her face was red, and it looked like her eyes were tearing up a bit. I gently took one of her hands and gave it a slight squeeze. "I'm right here. You're safe. You're okay. I'm sorry if that hurt, and if I got too aggressive. What do you need from me?" She grasped my hand hard and with a tremble in her voice said, "I'm sorry! It- I got overwhelmed. It was just too much." "Okay, okay," I soothed, "I'm right here with you. Do you want me to stay right here, or do you want me to leave you alone? Do you want me to get you some water?" She shook her head and said, "Hold me."

I crawled back onto the mattress and gathered her into my arms, covering us with the sheet again. I wrapped an arm around her and held her gently. I stroked her hair and waited. "I'm sorry," she started. "Hey, none of that now," I interrupted with a soft voice. "You don't need to apologize. This is why I needed you to have a safe word. You didn't do anything wrong!" "Are you sure?" "Absolutely," I replied. "You did nothing wrong. You did everything exactly right! I'm so very proud of you for doing that. Not everyone does, and that's dangerous." I paused for a few heartbeats before continuing, "Did I do anything wrong? Was I too hard? Did I say something that made you uncomfortable?" "No," Sunny responded, "nothing like that. I just got so overwhelmed. I was feeling all these feelings and it just got to be too much all at once." I could feel the tension I didn't even know was there seep out of my shoulders and back. "Okay, I feel relieved," I said, kissing the crown of her head.

We stayed like that for quite some time, quietly conversing, while I comforted and reassured her. Eventually she noticed it was dark out. "Oh no, it's so late!" "Did you have somewhere you needed to be," I asked. "No, but I wasted the afternoon." "Uhhh, this was not a waste," I scoffed. "This was the best afternoon I've had in years. I don't have anything going on. If you'd like to stay, I'll cook you dinner, and we can find a horrible movie to watch. If you want. No pressure."

That, was a lie. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest again. That anticipation and fear that she might say no. Or say yes. Please say yes, please god or whatever is out there. Please let her say yes.

"Are you turning this into a date," Sunny asked me incredulously. "Umm. Yes," I replied dumbly. Sunny snuggled deeper into my embrace. "I think I'd like that," she said, tilting her face to smile at me. "Me too," I said. And I reached a hand to cup her face. And I kissed her; a long slow kiss that was just perfect. "Me too."

As first dates went, it was by far the most exciting. And happily, it wasn't the last date I had with Sunny.