S2 1.1 That Poker-Faced Kid

3 YEARS LATER...

It's been three years and two weeks since the day he named his very own tank.

America is now 6 years old and is in the 2nd grade of elementary school. Today is his very first day to enter the school again, after outsmarting his classmates and making troubles back in the kindergarten a few months ago.

However, the problem now is...

"NOO!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HELL!!"

America kept refusing to go back to school in a very aggressive way. He kept running around the big house and even tried to yeet himself out of the second floor windows. This, obviously, overwhelmed the maids who were chasing him around while also keeping him away from the windows.

In the chase, America went downstairs and ran to the living room, then he ran around the house in circle until he's back to the lobby where the stairs was. He ran upstairs and quickly turned to the nearest room and hid behind the door as fast as he could. Meanwhile, the maids were just arrived upstairs, losing the trace of the kid.

Therefore, the maids split up and searched all the rooms upstairs, but they weren't able to find America. Then, they decided to look for him downstairs.

After a while, the footsteps faded away and the surroundings went silent. America peeked out of the room and looked around. He let out a relieved sigh knowing that the maids were finally gone.

"Young Master?"

For a second, America's soul almost jumped out of his body as soon as he heard a familiar deep voice behind his back. He quickly turned and looked up to the familiar bald man.

'Oh, it was just Mr. Scar...' 

He touched his chest and let out a relieved sigh again. Suddenly, he remembered his current situation and so, he grabbed the man's suit and tried to shake him,

"Mr. Scar! Help me! The maids are coming after me to get me back to hell!!"

"Oh my gosh, really?!" Montserrat dramatically said as he slightly pushed his body backwards and covered his mouth with the tip of his fingers.

"Come on! Let's get you out of here!" He held America's hand and led him downstairs as he occasionally look around, making sure they were alone.

Outside of the house, Montserrat led the kid to where the car is parked while looking around, like he's making sure they weren't seen by the others.

"..........."

"................."

"...........................the fuck-"

"Language, America."

Good lord and heavenly rice. America could not believe it.

For the first time in forever he was fooled, and the sly culprit was his father's right hand man, Mr. Montserrat. Right now, he is in the car with Montserrat who was currently driving him to school.

'Ughhh! How dare you, Mr. Baldy!!' He clenched his fists and glared at the big bald man who is driving the car. The bald man glanced at America for a second, then let out a nervous chuckle.