office

"You don't need to come with me guys" yoongi said while going towards the car with his hyung, jimin, taehyung and jungkook behind him

Maknae line whined.

Jin chuckled and said
"Only I was going to come but now they also want to go"

"And we will come! Nobody can stop us!" Jimin said standing infront of the car with his arms crossed.

Taehyung and jungkook also did same.

"Dramatic brats!! Let's go!" Yoongi said and was going to open the driving seat door but was stopped by Jin.

"Give me the keys yoongi"

"Hyung I will drive careful-"

"I said give me the keys" Jin said strictly interrupting him.

Yoongi sighed and handed him the keys then went to sit on the front seat but jimin sat down on it quickly.

"Chim!"

"Hyungie you know I love to sit at front" jimin Said with his puppy eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said to taehyung and jungkook
"Now you both are waiting for what? Sit fast"

Jungkook said down inside first then asked yoongi to sit beside him.
"Yoonie hyung come"

"I don't want to sit in centre kook" yoongi said but jungkook's pout made him weak so he sat down then taehyung sits down and closed the door.

"Ready to go?" Jin asked smiling looking at taehyung and jungkook fighting to cling onto yoongi.

"Yeah and drive fast hyung, I can't bear sitting with these to for much time!" Yoongi said sighing.

Jin and jimin both laughed then Jin started driving to the office.

"Yahhh!! Leave me you both!!" Yoongi said annoyingly.

"Tell this to this bear!!" Jungkook said hitting taehyung's arm who was holding yoongi's arm tightly.

"You bunny! You leave him!!" Taehyung said hitting him back.

Yoongi irritatingly smacked of their heads.
"I am gonna kick you both out of the car!!"

"Sorry hyungie" jungkook and taehyung both said pouting.

"Now sit quietly and don't you dare to utter a single word" yoongi said sternly.

Then both of them stayed quiet which made yoongi smile.

"You know how many meetings you have today yoongi?" Jin asked looking at front.

"Yeah hyung, I have three meetings to attend" yoongi said.

"Ok" Jin said then looked at jimin who was laughing quietly looking at jungkook and taehyung sulking faces through the mirror.

"It's weird to see them sitting quietly but I am enjoying alot" jimin said now laughing loud.