Chapter 2: Stranger (END)

12:38 AM

.

.

.

Miles sketched his arms up as he lay down on the back of the chair. He yawned tiredly as he closed the notebook down.

𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀.

Miles then suddenly received 2 messages from his mother.

𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 > 𝕄𝕠𝕞

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟚:𝟛𝟘 𝔸𝕄

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤.

𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞
𝕄𝕣𝕤. ℙ𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!

Miles looked at the view outside before he checked in your room to see the lights in your room were off. He closed the door before heading back to his bed and began to sleep.

.

.

.

1:16 AM

.

.

.

You opened your eyes as you felt stomachache and needed to use the toilet. You hurriedly walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom downstairs.

You sighed in relief after you came out, and you then felt thirsty all of a sudden. You went to the kitchen to see Miles in the fridge, holding the bottle of cold water in his head.

"Miles, what are you doing here?" You asked him, rubbing your head.

"I'm thirsty." He answered and drank the water. Your phone suddenly vibrated as you saw messages from your mother.

𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 > 𝕄𝕠𝕞

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟘𝟙:𝟙𝟠 𝔸𝕄

𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕤?

𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣?

She sent an attachment which was a picture. Your eyes widened as it showed a man who was standing at the front door.

𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 > 𝕄𝕠𝕞

𝕀𝕊 𝕀𝕋 𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊??

𝕄𝕆𝕄????????

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞?

"What is it, Sis?" Miles asked after he threw the empty bottle into the bin. You breathed heavily in panic as you tried to peek through the blind to look at the man, your eyes widened as you remembered him.