Ignorance or forgiveness?

Meanwhile here,

" Nia wait. " Raghav shouted but Nia furiously got down from her yulu, quickly put it in stand and furiously went to her apartment. Raghav and Catherine quickly went to her door.

" Nia wait. " Catherine said and stopped her. She turned and said in a cryingly voice.." What I've done yar. Why he's behaving like that from past 1 week. Am I that immature and irritating?"
She said it so innocently that raghav and Catherine pulled her in hug.  There's a different cuteness on her face. Whatever she do, whether knowningly or opposite but she  looked that much innocent that she always got saved.
"Calm man. You're not at fault. He's behaving like a jerk. " Raghav said and she parted away.
" You know he's been calling and saying me like that. But i always think that it's his way. And also i annoy him that much. But today was not normal. " She said and wiped her tears.
" He'll be coming. You guys just sort it out. " Catherine said and Nia said.
" No. Leave . You both leave. And don't let him come here. Because I'm not going to talk to him. I'm not in the moment. I just hate him." Saying this she went and close the door and locked it. Just then Kabir and everybody came.

" Nia.." he said coming to her apartment. " Where's she?" He asked to Raghav not finding her there.
" Just Shutup. She's not going to talk to you ever " saying this Catherine went downstairs followed by Sam.
" What?" Kabir looked at Raghav and said.
" She said she doesn't want to talk to you. And she hates you. " Raghav said. Kabir just face palmed himself and exclaimed.." ohhh shit...man "

-🍁-

They all were standing in the ground of their college waiting for nia only.
" When she came just go and apologize. Got it?" Raghav said. And Kabir nodded. He was too restless. Nia didn't talk to him the whole night. Niether she was in her apartment when they all came to pick her up.
Just then nia entered the entrance wearing loose jeans and black cardigan and an I'd card. Her face was fallen. Just then she looked everybody there and she just put one glance at Kabir and said to Sam.
" Sam you and i are having same class now. Come." Sam nodded and looked at Kabir. " Chigs.." he was saying but nia cut him off " it's Nia for you." Saying this she went away followed by Sameeksha.

"Why she's behaving so seriously?" Kabir said.
"You got what you wanted. You yourself told that she's behaving like an immature kid. Right?" Vihan taunted him and went away. While Kabir just sighed.

It was their break and everybody was having the same class. They all were seated in last benches.
Sam and cath in forward. Beside them Raghav. And behind him Kabir and Vihan. Just then Nia came to the class and without looking at anyone she sat beside raghav and put on her ear pods. Just then their teacher came. And started teaching.  Sam looked behind to see a sad Kabir. Kabir just sighed. He was definitely feeling restless because of her ignorance.
Few time later their class got over. Kabir thought to talk to her right now but just then the class got over and teacher moved out Nia whispered something to Raghav and stood up and went away from the class.
"What the hell? " Kabir said. " What she said ?" Vihan asked to Raghav. " She said that her elder sister has came to her house. She she had to go right now. "
Raghav replied.
"I can't take her ignorance man. Why she's behaving like this? Kabir whispered to vihan to which he patted his back.

-🍁-

It's been 3 days since Nia hasn't talked to Kabir. And Kabir was desparately trying to talk to her. And in these days Nia lessen her meeting with the the group as her sister had came.
Next day, they all were in their class room. Then Nia came. Her face was more fallen from the past days. She rarely talked to anybody. Just comes to college and went away.
She came and sat down. But this time Kabir told raghav to change the seat and he did. Nia looked towards Kabir and tried to get up. But he hold her hands and said.." Stop this ignorance game and sit. " She quietly say down and just then the teacher came.

When the class got over and Nia came out of the class and went to the ground. Kabir and other followed her.

"Chigs...sorry. I'm genuinely sorry."
Kabir said almost pleading. Nia stopped and turned towards him. " It's okay Kabs. I'm fine. And i forgive you. Okay. Now bye" Nia said calmly and tried to went away. Just then Vihan said .." it's not oaky. This jerk has told you like that. And you? Has something more happened?

She looked towards them and said.." Nothing much. And leave him. Must be out of the mind that moment right? We're friends. And fights are common between friends. "
She said little smilingly and again tried to went away. But this time Kabir pulled her and hugged her tightly.
" I know i hurted you. But don't forget that we all are your friends from so many years. So what's the point of lying Chigs? Remember, friends don't lie!" Kabir said and parted aways.

Nia looked down and said..

" Just got into a fight with di. She left yesterday night so it's good now. Now can I go guys?" She said nodded little. And went away.

" If i would have known that she'll get this much serious after what I told her i would never have told her those words. " Kabir said sorrowfully. And Raghav patter his back.
" Everything will be fine "

Guys,vote comment and share!