2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚

Summery: Fizzarolli overworking himself again leads to Asmodeus insisting they spend the night together.

TW: trauma, mentioning someone taking Fizzarolli's arms

Fizzarolli:

Fizzarolli has been working himself non-stop all week, but luckily the weekend was almost over. And Monday isn't so busy, he can at least take the day off or something.

Fizz was sitting next to his-Asmodeus as they watched the act at Ozzie's as normal. He was obviously struggling to pay attention, stay awake, and to not let himself slip for a moment. But it was hard, impossible even. He was so tired and his little self wasn't really happy right now, they wanted to cry and or sleep.

Asmodeus whispered to his little Imp to take a five minute break backstage. Oz could always tell when Fizz was slipping.

"You alright, Fizzy?" Ozzie asks.

Fizz nods. "Yeah. I'm great. Don't worry I'm just a little...out of it tonight, but I'll be fine." He insists.

Ozzy shakes his head. "No, you're not fine, I can tell. You've been acting weird since-"

"Well, then why did you fucking ask me then?" Fizz asks, interrupting him. He crossed his arms and pouting grumpily. He didn't want to talk about that...didn't want to talk about HIM.

"Fizzy..." Asmodeus frowns. "Maybe you should take the rest of the night off-"

"No! I can finish it!" Fizz whines. "I can!"

Ozzie sighs. "Fizz, you're already slipping, bab-"

"No, I can, I can push it down. Please let me finish the show tonight?" Fizzarolli begs. He has to do this, he can't disappoint anyone. "Please please please?" He asks. "Don't make me leave!"

Asmodeus sighs. "Okay, okay, fine. But I'm keeping a close eye on you tonight, and you're coming home with me so I can make sure you're getting the rest you need."

"Okay, deal!" Fizz says quickly.

"And you're taking a couple days off...nights included." Ozzie added. If he tells Fizzarolli to take a day off, he'll always still work nights.

Fizz rolls his eyes. "Okayyy." He whines.

Ozzie smiled finally, but rolled his eyes at the sassy Imp. "Thank you, Fizz." He says. "You know I only do this because I don't want to worry about you, right?"

"Yeah, I know." Fizzarolli says grumpily. "I just don't like taking too much time off. Especially just to-"

Oz lifts both eyebrows.

"You know." Fizz says.

Asmodeus nods. "Yes, I know. But it's good to let yourself cope, baby; otherwise you'll break down...remember what happened last time you refused to take a break?" He asks.

Fizz nods, he remembers. That was the day Asmodeus found out about his regression in the first place.

It was worth it in the end of course, but it was really scary, and it took a while for him to get over how embarrassing it was to let Ozzie see him crying like a child in his dressing room.

Past:

"Fizz? Fizzy?" Ozzie called, sounding almost worried about the Imp. He couldn't find Fizzarolli anywhere, for the first time ever he saw the clown run off the stage in horror. He hated to admit it, but he was worried about him. Asmodeus walked into Fizz's dressing room. "Fizzarolli!" He called.

"Go 'way, please?" Fizzarolli asked, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The embodiment of lust asked him.

Fizzarolli pushed himself further back, hiding in the clothing rack in his dressing room.

"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid of me, Fizz." Asmodeus says. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

Fizzarolli hesitates. "Promise?"

Ozzie nods, "I promise." After all, they've known each other for a while, they've been unofficially together for some time aswell. If Fizzarolli couldn't trust him, who could he trust?

Fizzarolli crawls over to the rooster-like demon, who picks him up and coddles him like a baby.

Fizzarolli is not a baby! But, he did appreciate the comfort a little.

"Alright, now. Tell me, what's going on?" Ozzie asks.

"You'll laugh at me." Fizzarolli mumbles.

"I won't." Ozzie promises.

"I-I'm a- I-" Fizz tried, but he couldn't do it. "I- I'm sorry, I can't."

Asmodeus smiles sympathetically. "Are you trying to tell me you're a little?" He asks.

Fizzarolli's jaw dropped. "You- you know?" He asks, panicked.

"Relax, little one. I've figured this was the case for a while, I'd never make you feel bad about this, or tell anyone. This is your business. Not mine, or theirs." Ozzie says, reassuringly.

Fizz hugged against Asmodeus. Suddenly, he felt very safe.

"But, why did you run off the stage?" Ozzie asks.

Fizzarolli sniffs, trying to stop tears from falling down his face. "The man...there's a man here, he's the one who took my arms." He explains. "I didn't want- I couldn't."

Asmodeus does his best to console the little. "Shh, it's alright. He can't hurt you here. I'd never let anyone hurt you like that again. I promise."

Fizz nods and cuddles up to Ozzie closer, refusing to let go of him.

Asmodeus from that point on took on the role of caregiver, taking care of Fizzarolli, reminding him to take breaks and take time to be little. Even making a little playroom and nursery in his home for the imp.

And Fizzarolli couldn't love it any more, the attention, the cuddles, the safety...he has never in his entire life felt so cared for.

Present:

They finished the show with no further complications. Fizzarolli smiles as the crowd cheered for him and Ozzie.

"We'll see you sick freaks next time, have a great night and remember to tip your waiter, waitress, or waitex!" Fizzarolli says before bowing and exiting the stage.

After gathering their things, Ozzie lead the little Imp to his car and buckled him in securely. "Alright, little one. Let's go home." He says.

Fizzarolli did his best not to fall asleep as Asmodeus drove them back to his place.

"Here we are." Ozzie says, picking up Fizz and taking him to the nursery that he kept well hidden from any visitors.

He placed Fizz on the small bed and started to clean the paint off his face. "Fizz, no squirming." He says, trying to keep his little one still as he cleaned him up.

Fizz's tail swished back and forth irritatingly. He didn't like when Ozzie messed with his face. "Stop!" He whined.

"I know you're tired, sweetheart. But you can't go to bed with your paint on." Ozzie says.

"Why not? It's white, the pillow is white. It's fine." Fizz argues.

Ozzie smiles. "You're going to have to trust me on this one." He says

Fizz huffs. "Fiiiiine."

Ozzie finished despite the young one's objections, then he got fizz dressed in his favorite pajamas. (They were dark blue with little horses on it.)

Fizz then took Ozzie's hand and made him promise not to leave him alone.

"I'm not going anywhere, little one." Asmodeus promised as Fizzarolli closed his eyes.

Ozzie laid down next to the bed and kissed the top of fizz's head. "Goodnight, little imp."

Notes:

Thank you for reading! I promise this will get more interesting soon lol
Please leave a comment and/or kudos if you liked it! ❤️❤️