VII: Omega's Distraction

Third POV
~Flashback~

Katsuki buttoned up and neatened out his attire before heading to his mother's office that late afternoon.

For whatever reason, she was insistent on seeing him.

His original plans to finally see Izuku after sometime because of past work and back to back deals assigned by his mothers kept disrupting him from the omega.

With a knock, he entered the room surprised to see two black suitcases and a duffel bag in a corner and family security awaiting by the door.

"What's going on now?" He raised his brows, "You going on another trip or something?"

Mitsuki pinched her brows and shook her head no.

"I was going to wait until later, but it's better off for the family business and your image that you find a mate to start courting." She lamented, tossing out a brochure across the desk for Katsuki to pick up.

"With some arrangements, I booked out the entire 5th through 7th floor for you and the families who agreed to allow such a thing to commence." She explained, "I expect that while up in the mountains you pick a proper mate who has a decent and supportive background behind them."

Katsuki stood there, mouth agape at her words,

"I don't want to be married, let alone court some random omega."

Mitsuki chuckled, standing up and smoothing out the faint wrinkles in her blazer, "I truly see no reason for you to be complaining."

"You hop around from whore to slut, to another whore again when you can find someone real and all to yourself, besides it's not like you're in a solid relationship with someone like that, are you?"

Katsuki stayed silent.

He wouldn't dare to let her know about Izuku.

"Just what I thought." Side eyeing him for a moment, walking towards him and forcing a kiss on his temple as he tried to pry her off before heading on out. "Three weeks minimum, and you leave for it in 30 minutes."

He took a deep inhale then exhale, rolling his eyes back at how much he was lacking in say.

He pulled out his phone and stared at Izuku's contact, wondering if it would be smart to tell the omega.

No.

He couldn't.

As far as Izuku knew, Katsuki was merely the secondary owner, not some heir to Raion Arm Dealing.

"3 weeks isn't long at all," Katsuki whispered under his breath.

He and Izuku would meet in the strip every two weeks so what's an extra week gonna do?

It would be fine, Izuku could tell him then.

That is what Katsuki kept telling himself on the nearly day's worth of a car ride from his family home in Kyoto to Bettei Senjyuan in Gunma.