Emerald Forest Pt2

Professor Ozpin can be seen on Beacon Cliff watching the students on his scroll as Glynda walks up behind him holding her tablet.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir.*taps on her tablet* Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos.

Ozpin: Mmmm

Ozpin: Mmmm....

Glynda: There is one student who hasn't found a teammate. Aiden Rose, little brother to Ms. Xiao Long and big brother to Ms. Rose. There's surprisingly almost nothing about him either than his birth certificate and medical history. I wonder why that is?

Ozpin: I've spoke with Tai about it. He didn't give much information, but he did say that Aiden asked him to keep some things quiet. And Mr. Arc is.....an other special case.

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. *deactivates the tablet*I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes.*turning back to Ozpin*Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss walks in random directions.

Weiss:*walking right*It's definitely this way.*stops and starts walking left*I mean... this way! It's definitely this way.*stops in front of Ruby*Alright, it's official: We passed it.

Ruby: Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!

Ruby then just sighs in frustration.

Weiss: Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!

Ruby: Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!

Weiss sighs to herself and begins to walk I the other direction.