𖤐 6.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE10

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.21.22
9:00 am - her crib .

jaelin had shot up from her bed having a very mini but big heart attack. she clicked on her phone to see the time and it was nine am. she threw her head back, hitting it loudly on her headboard.

she groaned and rubbed her face. she hopped out of her bed, quietly walking to her moms room. she knocked on the door, hearing a "come in" on the other side. she slowly opened the door to reveal her mother with a confused look on her face.

"¿por qué no estás en la escuela, jaelin?" her mother asked, closing her computer halfway. jaelin scratched the back of her neck, looking down. "dormí hasta tarde, mamá. ¿puedo quedarme en casa hoy ya que mañana es mi cumpleaños?" she asked, bribing her.

her mother gave her a stern look and smacked her lips. "bien. pero tienes que cuidar de sam," her mother said opening her computer back up. she nodded and smiled, heading back to her room.

she got her clothes together, and headed into her bathroom to get ready for the day. she connected her phone to her speaker and played 'overnight celebrity' by twista. she sang along with the song whilst washing her body.

she got out the shower, putting her bath robe on and her slippers. she did her skincare and put on her smell good lotion then got dressed.
her outfit consisted of her light green slides, grey sweatpants and her mona lisa shirt.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓: