Part three

Elle POV

It was now morning and Max had helped me get back to my apartment. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard my phone ping from my bedside table. I learnt over and grabbed the phone. Deep down inside i hoped it was Max but it wasn't it was Caitlin and Macey.

The girls💗💗

Macey🐳💙-Elle Elle Elle Elle

Caitlin🐻🧡-Macey she's just got back from hospital what's so important.

Macey🐳💙-i have a theory........ELLE

Caitlin🐻🧡- oh no here we go.

Elle- what's up macey

Macey🐳💙-Max Verstappen likes youuuuuuuu

Caitlin🐻🧡- sorry Elle i have to agree with Macey here.

Macey🐳💙-FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!

Elle-no he doesn't girls don't be ridiculous

Caitlin🐻🧡-whatever you say

Macey🐳💙- you like him as well don't you elle

It was at this moment that i turned my phone off, I couldn't admit it, not to myself not to anyone. He was my brothers rival and although they get along I don't want to upset Charles by dating his rival, god knows what would happen. Anyway Macey would get onto another rant and soon forget about all of this, hopefully Caitlin will too.

A million thoughts rushed through my head as my eyes fluttered open, what day is it? What time is it? How long was i asleep? Has Max messaged me since the hospital?

That last thought did not leave my head so i decided to take a long hot shower to try and clear my head.

Gangstas paradise by Coolio and Kylian Mash blasted through the whole of the bathroom as i started to get undressed.

"But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it, Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of, You better watch how you're talkin', and where you're walkin', Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk"

My singing was rudely interrupted by someone knocking on the door and ringing the door bell i had. Ugh i bet its either Arthur or Charles i thought as i paused my song and wrapped my dressing gown around me.

"je jure devant dieu si ton nom est charles ou arthur c'est mieux d'être important tu as interrompu une de mes chansons préférées" "i swear to god if your name is either charles or arthur this better be important you interupted one of my favorite songs" i yelled this as i was about to unlock my door.

"Erm its not Charles nor Arthur" i was surprised, only Charles and Arthur come over midday, however i did recognise this voice. Whose voice is that i asked my self.

"Elle you still there" OH ITS MAX, the realisation hit me and i swung the door open forgetting i was only in my dressing gown.

"Hello Max, are you ok?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"I'm good thank you Elle i was just calling to give you this" he handed me something that was in the container. "It's my special chicken wings and special fried rice combination, just thought you may not want to cook today" oh my gosh this man is too sweet.

"Aww thank you Max thats so nice" the smile on my face grew, chicken wings were my favourite, i embraced Max in a big hug and to my surprise he hugged me back with just as much force.

"I'm sorry Elle i need to get going, Horner wants to call with me to finalise some things fort the car launch in a a few weeks, ill see you around" and with that he was gone.

This man made me feel appreciated and safe. No I can't fall for him he's my brothers rival, he's my friend thats all, i bet he feels the same way, just friends.

Max POV

"Aww thank you Max thats so nice" Well she liked the gesture then, I'm glad, i watched the smile on her face grow then she did something i wasn't expecting from her.

She hugged me tightly like she never wanted to let go, so i did the same, i was the first to pull away remembering i had to call with Christian Horner about the car launch.

"I'm sorry Elle i need to get going, Horner wants to call with me to finalise some things fort the car launch in a a few weeks, ill see you around" I smiled and waved good bye.

Well my original plan went out the window.

I only went to her house to give her the food and tell her how i felt, so i guess thats half the mission failed. But when i saw her stood there in her dressing gown with bags under her eyes I didn't want to put more stress on her. She wouldn't want that.

I had so many thoughts in my head. Does she feel the same way i do? Does she only see me as a friend?

I will have to confess at some point, ill just wait for the right time.