five. proud momma

CHAPTER FIVE !proud momma

CHAPTER FIVE !
proud momma

☆irllocation - anna's house

irl
location - anna's house

MARIA AND ANNA went to high school together. they met in biology when they got paired for a project. anna already had a crush on maria but never really made a move.

her friends would always encourage her to tell maria how she felt. it worked and one day anna asked maria out on a date and fortunately she said yes. every since then it's always been anna and maria.

well up until now.

anna hadn't moved for 3 days. she only got up to do the toilet or get a drink of water. she lay in the same position, tears staining her cheeks.

it hurt to do anything. she knew that maria was fine. she had bonnie but who did anna have?

a knock on her door awoke her from a nap she was having.

"go away mom!" anna mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

the door opened and in walked her three best friends. they slowly entered the dark room, claudia carrying a bag.

georgie immediately walked towards the window opening the curtains. the light burned her eyes a little.

"jesus, it's disgusting in here." frankie complained, looking around the messy room.

"it's a reflection of my current situation." anna mumbled, feeling the bed dip a little. someone grabbed her hands and forced her to sit up.

she was met with a sad smiling claudia. "you seriously have to get out of this slump, annie." she moved her hand to cup the side of anna's face.