23

Your eyes went bigger, when you heard that. You pulled out from the hug and looked at him, panicking. "P-pregnant. H-How you know kook? Who told you?" You gulped down the lump which was formed in your throat. Biting your lips, you tried your best not to cry that time. "How I know? That means you knew, still you didn't told me this." His voice held disappointment.

And that was enough for you to broke into tears. "A-Are you not happy? Are you going to leave me?" You cried making his eyes softened. "I-I am sorry Jungkook. But I was afraid to see your reaction. I thought you're not ready yet. I-Im sorry but please don't leave me." You sobbed looking down, you're scared that he'll not accept the baby.

Soon you felt yourself pulled in a tight hug but that didn't stopped you from crying. "Y/n...stop crying." You heard him saying softly, making you hugged him tighter as you cried in his embrace. "Look at me." He said softly, you shook your head afraid of hearing him. "Y/n, look at me please." He pleaded as you slowly let go of his hug and looked at Jungkook, who was wearing a beautiful smile.

"Oh my god!! Why are you crying y/n?" He giggled before wiping away your tears, gently. "Y-You're going to leave me, that's why I'm crying." You lips quivered as once again tears made their way, down from your eyes. He couldn't helped but awed, looking at you. "Who said I'm going to leave you?" His words made you stopped, instantly.

You looked at him, with your doe and puffy eyes which still had some tears in it. "You are not mad at me?" You asked blinking the tears away. "Off course not. And why would I be mad at you y/n? We are going to be parents. I'm going to be dad. I should be thankful to you." He smiled and pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around you.

You looked at him amuse as you stopped crying all together. "You are not going to leave me?" You asked looking in his eyes. "Noo y/n... I would never do that, no even dreamt about this. I know the start of our marriage was that good, infact I literally acted as a jerk. I can definitely understand why you thought this way. But trust me y/n, though I was not good in expressing myself and never showed this. But I can never dream of leaving you. And after knowing that you're pregnant...you made me the happiest man alive. This baby is the significance of our love, honey. So stop crying and Thank you so much for not giving up on me. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you so much for everything Y/n. I Love you so much." He hugged you.

His confession made you gasped, as your mouth went open. He what?!?? He love me. You quickly pulled back and faced him, blinking your eyes multiple times. You couldn't believe to your ears. The words which you're dieing to hear from his mouth, he finally said that, but now that felt so unreal "You what?" You asked in disbelief as tears started to welled up in your eyes.

He let out a small laugh seeing you looking at him, so innocently. "Yeah, you heard me right. I love you, Y/n. But was too dumb to realise that. To be honest, I loved you all way back but wasn't sure if you felt the same. And still don't kno--" You didnt let him complete as you stopped him by smashing your lips on his, kissing him soo lovingly, pouring all your love in that one kiss.

He smiled and kissed you back. Your hand went around his neck as he pulled you closer, leaving no space in between you both. Running out of breath, you both pulled out from the kiss and connected your forehead together. "I love you more kook." You cried still with your forehead connected with his. He smiled as he wiped off your tears.

"Now stop crying, you cried a lot. It's not good for you, nor for our baby right?" He smiled making you felt butterflies in your stomach when he said 'our baby' but you nodded. "Awww!! You both are soo sweet." You both flinched by the sudden voice and turned around, only to see Aeri and Yoongi looking at you.

"Oppa Unnie?!!" Your cheeks started burning due to embarrassment. "Noona, hyung? S-Since when you both are here?" He asked with a light blush. "Since the confession part and OH MY GODD!! Y/N YOU ARE PREGNANT." She yelled the last sentence, before making her way to you and engulfing you in her bear hug. "Congratulations y/n. Omg! I can't wait to became unnie/ noona again." She stated happily when Yoongi interrupted.

"But Babe, you will become aunt not unnie/noona." He corrected her earning a beautiful punch on his stomach. "Yah!! I am not that old to be called as aunt. So the baby will call me unnie/noona." She said with an offended face as you both couldn't helped but silently laughed.

"Yah!! Why did you hit me? I was just stating the fact." He whined rubbing the part where he got hit. "What do you mean? That I am old? MIN YOONGIII!!!" The older one gulped seeing his wife giving him the deadliest glare ever as he spoke, "Hehe!! Off course not Babe. You still look like 18. And for sure baby will call you unnie/noona." He laughed nervously.

"Really? Aww, thank you yoongles." She smiled shyly making him sighed in relief. "Aishh!! Thank god." He mumbled. "Ok now let me wish her too." He said and made his way to you. "Congratulations y/n. I'm so happy for you both and finally this brat got some brain and confessed to you." He said flicking the forehead of Jungkook. "Hyung..." He whined making you laughed.

"Thank you so much oppa." You smiled and hugged him. "And tell me if this bunny ever made you cry again. I will break his ass." He stated pointed his index finger to Jungkook. "Yes oppa. Don't worry, I will tell you." You gave him a thumbs up and Jungkook gave you both a 'I am done' look. "Ok enough, you should go and take some rest." Aeri said. "Yeah!! Good night unnie, oppa." You wished them before making your way to your shared bedroom.

Entering inside, you closed the door behind and was about to walk away when a hand pulled you back. "Jungkook?" He back hugged you, resting his chin on your shoulder. "Hmm" he hummed as he breathed near your ear, sending goosebumps all over your body. "W-What are you doing?" You blushed. "What? Im just hugging my wife. Do you have any promblem?" He said giving feather light kisses on your bare neck, literally making your knees go weak.

"S-Stop Jungkook." You whispered closing your eyes. "Why baby? You don't like this." His lips touched your ear lobe and you felt a whole zoo running marathon in your stomach. He smirked seeing his impact on you. But something came his mind as he freed you.

You looked at him, confused. "What? You told me to stop." He shrugged making you completely irritated by his action. "Do you want me to continue that?" You heard him as you looked up at him only to found him wearing a playful smirk, causing you pffted.

He tried his best not to laugh on your face. "Shut up." Rolling your eyes at him, you went inside the washroom. As soon as you left He bursted into a big laugh. "She's so cute." He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, which came due to laughing so hard.

After sometime, you came back from the washroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. You sat beside him, when a question popped in mind. "Jungkook?" You called and he hummed. "How did you got know about my pregnancy?" You asked and he faced you. He didn't said but just made his way to the bag, which he was going to take with him. Opening the first chain, he took out a file and brought that to you.

You took a proper look on it and your eyes got shot opened, when you realised it was your pregnancy report. You looked at him with same expression and he nodded. "Yess!! Instead of my office file, you gave me your pregnancy report. And as my flight delayed by an hour, I thought of going through the files and found out this." He explained and you face palmed yourself.

"Aish!! I should have checked the files before giving it to you. Now look because of me, you can't attend your meeting." You pouted. "Shut up!! I m still mad at you, for hiding this from me." He made a sulking face. You giggled as you cupped his cheeks and made him faced you. "Aigoo!!! My sulking bunny." You pulled cheeks making him whinced in pain.

"Yah!! It hurts!" He rubbed his cheeks, making you laughed more.

"Ok, but I really didn't wanted you to cancel your meeting because of me. That's why I didn't told you." You stated. "Y/n just feed this thing in your mind that nothing is more important to me, than you." He caressed your cheeks as you smiled and nodded. "Ok now, let's sleep. It's late already." He said as you both laid on the bed and slept hugging eachother.

To be continued.

Hope y'all like it. Will post the next part soon 💗