13

The loud sound of thunder made Taehyung flinch and shiver

The loud sound of thunder made Taehyung flinch and shiver. He looked at the window and closed his eyes in fear.

Feeling cold, Taehyung covered himself properly in duvet. Peaking outside the duvet he again looked at the window and a loud voice again came.

He love rain but he hates thundering. His heart was beating fastly as he again heard the voice. He always thinks that the ceiling will break and fall on his head because of thunder.

Covering his head from his small hands he scrunched himself inside the duvet.

Shivering badly in fear he started crying. He miss his Hyung, Jungkook always protects him and hug to till he sleeps.

Without Jungkook even a normal night is so hard for Taehyung to sleep and today to his luck, it's thundering.

Tae: hyu - Hyung

The kid sobbed and called for his Hyung in a low voice.

He don't want to be all alone, he wants Jungkook.

Crying silently he called for Jungkook more and more but his voice was so low that no one can hear him.

The lights flickered a little and curtains flew because of wind. Fear arose more and more inside him and he flinched badly when he heard his door opening harshly.

Jungkook: Taehyung, oh my god baby!

Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung and hugged the baby who immediately hugged back and started crying

Jungkook: Taehyung, shh shh baby it's okay. Hyung is here..... Don't cry, don't cry!

Tae: hy - Hyung

Jungkook ( caressing his back ): it's okay it's okay, I'm here..... See kookie Hyung is here, don't cry you're not alone.

Jungkook rubbed Tae's body as the younger was shivering so much.

Getting on bed properly, he took Taehyung in his lap and hugged him properly.

Caressing his back and hair, Jungkook spoke sweet and relaxing words to calm the baby.

After a while Taehyung stopped crying and just sobbed and hiccuped.

Jungkook: please don't cry anymore, you're crying since morning

Shivering a little Taehyung buried his face on Jungkook's chest finding relief.

Jungkook: sleep baby, I'm here. No one will hurt you, okay?

Taehyung nodded and tried to relax. Jungkook kept patting on his back and soon noticed the baby sleeping on his chest.

A smile formed on his lips as he noticed how beautiful and cute Taehyung was looking while sleeping on him.

His eyes went on the mark on Tae's cheek and his heart broke more.

How can he do such sin? He slapped Taehyung? His baby? A baby who's softer then a petal.