CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.

CHAPTER 34

ARIANA LINCOLN

Someone cleared his throat, making me pull away from the kiss instantly. I turned to look who the person was, it was Antonio he had his hands on Ian's eyes. I moved away from Aless feeling awkward as hell.

"I am sorry, if I disturbed you two." Antonio spoked while Ian in his arms continued his struggle to move Antonio's hands from his eyes.

I bit my lips.

"What do you want, Antonio?" Aless asked, it seemed like he too was uncomfortable.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

He once looked at me then back at Aless "Bianca Abella."

What? Why did he look at me? Not that I would just get jealous just by her name.

"What about her?"

"Uncle take your hands off me." Ian struggles to move his hands.

"Oops! Sorry." Antonio moved his hands.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because your Mommy and Daddy were pretty much in a good mood when we entered."

I looked at Aless to find his eyes on me already looking as awkward as me.

"Mommy, cookies!" Ian reminded me.

I nodded, turning back trying to avoid his eye contact. Ian and I waited for the timer to end.

Fuck! Why am I nervous?

Aless went back to the table and sat on the stool "What about her?"

"She asked my assistant to set up a meeting with you."

"This is surely not the reason why you are here. Tell me why exactly?"

Why is he here for no reason?

Well not my concern.

"Damn, right."

"So?"

Ian was carefully looking at the oven timer.

"Ian, what do you have there?" Antonio came towards us, looking at what Ian was.

"Seems like you really didn't come here for work." Aless spoke, looking back at his laptop screen.

I took out the cookies from the oven and placed them on the island, Antonio climbed up on the island after placing Ian on it.

"These look delicious." Antonio said.

"Trust me they are." I replied.

He picked up one out of nowhere.

"No, it's hot!"

Instantly he dropped it down "Jesus! It's burning."

"I told you."

"Well, it looked delicious so I picked it."

Sighing I blew on the cookies and handed one to him first because he is the kid here. I blew on the other one and handed it to Ian.

"Mmm... it's so good." Antonio said.

"Mommy is the best!"

I blew on the other cookie and took it to the table extending it to Aless. He looked at the cookie once then back at me. He took it from my hand not before saying "I'll have a meeting with Bianca tomorrow. I want you to arrange a lunch time meeting."