71-74

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ੈ✩‧₊˚

71

FETTERS

Fang Li's expression froze suddenly.

If you don't explain, Xie Huai will misunderstand that he is looking for a substitute. If you explain, Xie Huai will know about his escape.

What a dilemma.

But since he chose to be with Xie Huai, these must be faced, and running away will not solve the problem.

He didn't regret telling Xie Huai the truth.

He didn't want any more deception between them.

It is indeed his fault to run away, because when he left, he never thought that he would see Xie Huai again. If he had known that today would happen, he would have confessed early on so that Xie Huai would not be misunderstood and sad.

As for myself...

If you make a mistake, you will be beaten, and you must first correct your attitude.

Fang Li said with a look of resignation, "I'm sorry."

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li quietly.

Fang Li felt a little uneasy when he was seen. He knew that Xie Huai would be angry... After all, he had lied to him so much and done so many excessive things. What do you think, it's probably normal...

And this world is a book, which is obviously difficult to accept.

Just as Fang Li was thinking more and more, Xie Huai suddenly reached out and hugged him tightly.

Xie Huai's hug was warm and powerful, with a reassuring power.

Fang Li was slightly taken aback.

Xie Huai rested his chin on the side of Fang Li's neck, and whispered in his ear: "I'm very happy, you are just you."

Don't feel guilty.

You just did the only thing you could do at the time, what you thought was right... You didn't know my heart, and you didn't feel sorry for me.

On the contrary, you have done a lot for me.

I'm glad you're not bored.

Because from the beginning to the end, what attracts me is the real, gentle and indifferent you under the appearance of the demon, it is you who will bring kindness and warmth to others no matter what situation you are in, even if you have to use the demon Respecting your status, you are subject to many restrictions, but you can still stick to your heart, and you are clear and reasonable in dealing with things... It is this side of you that makes me curious, explore, and gradually move my heart.

Through the fog and disguise, what I have seen falling in love with has always been the real you, never that cold-blooded demon who allowed himself to fall into the abyss and hell.

And you have never done anything wrong, and there is no blood feud between us, good or evil.

Xie Huai's eyes were gentle and nostalgic, and there was a hint of relief.

He no longer has to be tortured by conscience for falling in love with someone he shouldn't love, and he doesn't have to struggle between morality and emotion to blame himself. He has not violated his own moral heart, and he can stand beside this person calmly from now on.

He did not love the wrong person, and his love was flawless.

As for the world...

Maybe it looks like a book to you, but everything is real to me.