Prologue

Naruto POV:

I have to be the most stupidest man on the entire cosmos to ever come to this Apocalypse World. Yeah my name is Naruto Morningstar son of Lucifer Morningstar and Goddess Freya. My life was to be moderate to be honest considering how i was the son of the goddess and lack in fighting skills and spells. My mother she just saw me as a disappointment and decided to have another child with Chronos the Titan of Time and to my surprise she was way better than me in all aspect.

Leah she was just better than me in all aspect. Better in fighting, sword, spell casting, archery, speed, strength and so on. I was only good at hunting down monsters like vampire, werewolf, skin walker, yokai and the list goes on. I was jealous of her knowing how she made mom proud while I didn't even achieve anything to make her proud.

I lived a considerate moderate life in Japan in a city called Kyoto. Life was good hunting down few monster's couple times, exorcizing few demons back to hell, getting thrown in prison because of a shape shifter and getting myself a girlfriend. Soifon she was my girlfriend yeah we broke up after finding out she was being fucked by Yoruichi one of my senior teachers in empty classroom. I was baffled when i found out yoruichi had a dick which was bigger than mine. I confronted soifon she told me "we are breaking up". I was sad knowing how i truly loved soifon but i moved on and went on with my hunting.

I have this ability to heal people so i made sure to stay off the grid not attracting too much attention. Some people says I'm a god but nah I'm just a ordinary kid who is the son of Lucifer. Then one day realization hit me "Family is not all about blood, but the bonds we made with people all along in our life".

Killed some minor pagan gods in my time. Even had sex with Goddess of Hunt aka Artemis. The so called virgin goddess with hate for males lost her v-card to me and it like friend's with benefits nothing more. Completed my schools went to college the suddenly one night an angle tried to kill mein my sleep. To be honest i was surprised what i did this time to piss of an angel.

I manage to kill her despite her tossing me like a pillow across my kitchen. But before she died she told me about the danger heading towards me before i could even ask what she just kissed me and transfered her grace(angelic celestial energy) to me juicing me up. I couldn't believe my own eyes "did i just fucking killed an angel".

Then after couple weeks i learned about the existing of other realities similar to ours. Multiverse is real and i was excited to meet my other counterpart's and see if they at least lived a happy life. Me being a idiot packed my bags didnt even left a message behind and opened a tear in space which caused me to use lot of my energy and jumped through it only to arrive at a Apocalypse world where the war between Lucifer and Michael roasted half of the planet. While i was about to confront Michael that asshole knocked me out cold and imprisoned me in the very cage that was built for my father.

Now I'm here stuck in this cage while half of my grace was stolen by Michael. Great I'm going to die here all alone in this cage without anyone knowing how i disappear without any trace in my home universe. I realized how much my father would be shame of me. Just like him I'm going to die to at the hands of my uncle.

To my surprise i never expected to see these 2 ladies together ever in my life. Lilith and Eve are finding a way to free me from this cage. God if you are there please just save me.